The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Didn’t Joe want to start a pod with Ak? After the everyday struggle shot went south?

People forget that AK was the prize in a war between Joe and Charlemagne but Charlemagne had more power because he had TV. Those Viacom shows like Guy code and Girl code had people on that Charlemagne put on. Hell Charlemagne helped the Bodega boys get to where they are today. Now it doesn’t seem so but also remember Combat Jack was his business partner through the Loudspeaker podcast network once he died it was over. Tax Stone’ s obsession with Troy Ave was in hindsight the start of the demise.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yall are dumb af if you think Rory is getting on food stamps :martin:

Ak is clearly trolling. He spent his whole 2020 getting bullied by rappers so he sees an easy target in Rory and is going in on him. He publicly threatened to expose him cheating on his fiancé then takes it as a W cause Rory didn’t respond :why:

This 100% the new kids that supports Ak nobody over the age of 26 would support this corn.

Do you believe that Rory thinks he’s more of the culture than AK ?

if you do then do you believe that Rory believes he’s more “Black” than AK

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Do you believe that Rory thinks he’s more of the culture than AK ?

if you do then do you believe that Rory believes he’s more “Black” than AK

I didn’t say anything like this, where’d this question come from?

I just think Ak is a clown, I dunno how you took this from that.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buddens lowkey owes Akademiks his career post-music, duke was finished and forgotten about until that show...didn't he say he was broke? Akademiks was already who he is/was relevancy wise and threw him a lifejacket. Akademiks shows him too much respect, imo...unwarranted respect. But whatever, they're the same type of dudes to me, it's just Buddens is better at making yall goofy asses think he's righteous and actually cares while Akademiks doesn't try to do that, lol, they both just selling fukkery/spicy talk for paper.

And Buddens should never get rid of Mal and Rory. They need him more obviously...but they have undeniable chemistry with him, he knows that. Akademiks knows it too.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Buddens lowkey owes Akademiks his career post-music, duke was finished and forgotten about until that show...didn't he say he was broke? Akademiks was already who he is/was relevancy wise and threw him a lifejacket.

Akademiks shows him too much respect, imo...unwarranted respect. But whatever, they're the same type of dudes to me, it's just Buddens is better at making yall goofy asses think he's righteous and actually cares while Akademiks doesn't try to do that, lol, they both just selling fukkery/spicy talk for paper.

And Buddens should never get rid of Mal and Rory. They need him more obviously...but they have undeniable chemistry with him, he knows that. Akademiks knows it too.
tenor.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

^^^

Not my words, his words, he said he was broke and fukked up before Everyday Struggle. That show was a draw because of Akademiks initially, nobody checked it out for Joe Budden, lol. He caught the alley and tomahawk dunked it with his passionate/reckless shtick...but lets not act like Akademiks wasn't the one poppin and the reason for the show.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buddens lowkey owes Akademiks his career post-music, duke was finished and forgotten about until that show...didn't he say he was broke? Akademiks was already who he is/was relevancy wise and threw him a lifejacket. Akademiks shows him too much respect, imo...unwarranted respect. But whatever, they're the same type of dudes to me, it's just Buddens is better at making yall goofy asses think he's righteous and actually cares while Akademiks doesn't try to do that, lol, they both just selling fukkery/spicy talk for paper.

Come on fam. I think Joe actually hired Ak for that show....literally. Like, had him interview/audition for him and all.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Come on fam. I think Joe actually hired Ak for that show....literally. Like, had him interview/audition for him and all.

never seen Ak face or knew what he sounded like til Joe put him on that show lol. Now ak put joe on? Lol

I was pretty sure Ak haven’t been around long enough to have stans or this type of revisionist history but shyt maybe I’m wrong lol.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
never seen Ak face or knew what he sounded like til Joe put him on that show lol. Now ak put joe on? Lol

I was pretty sure Ak haven’t been around long enough to have stans or this type of revisionist history but shyt maybe I’m wrong lol.

Read that again bruh :gucci: