The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

New studio, same energy! Joe announces his latest role at Patreon as the Head of Creator Equity and the launch of the new Patreon page designed for new content (1:07:35). The guys also discuss the controversy surrounding Chloe Bailey (35:20), speculation on why Jeff Bezos stepped down as CEO from Amazon (2:18:17), a recap on the recent documentaries the guys watch and Your Honor (2:24:15) and MUCH MORE!
Sleeper Picks Joe | Kevin Ross - “God Is A Genius”
Rory | Unsual Demont - “Pine”
Mal | Roc Marciano - “Covid Cough” (Ft. Schoolboy Q)
Parks | Tha God Fahim & Your Old Droog - “Cannon”

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I’m thinking it’s quavo or rich the kid that pressed Rory about mal liking his girl (saweetie or torri brixx)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’m thinking it’s quavo or rich the kid that pressed Rory about mal liking his girl (saweetie or torri brixx)
It sounds like it's probably London on the Track after listening to the convo. Mal is always under Summer Walker pics with money bags and bigger her up on the pod. Plus he said she's super talented. Tori Brixx is talentless and so is Saweetie. But they always talk about how great Summer is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i stand corrected, guess it's a real title: Joe Budden Brings Podcast to Patreon, Joins Company as Head of Creator Equity

let's see what it entails. If he can get creators a bigger stake to take home and less from patreon, that'll be an W for creators.
Budden Podcast with Rory & Mal arrives on Patreon in a non-exclusive partnership that will provide subscribers to the show with additional episodes, behind-the-scenes footage and new video series called “Journey” produced by Budden, starting at $5 a month, with $10 a month and $25 a month options. (“These are additional bonus episodes, two per month at minimum, along with new content franchises that we're going to roll out that I've been working on during the pandemic,” Budden says.) The Joe Budden network will also develop content that will live on Patreon moving forward. Budden says there will be discounts on merchandise and access to a Discord server for subscribers. The arrangement means The Joe Budden Podcast with Rory & Mal will continue to be available on Apple Podcasts, YouTube, and SoundCloud.

:patrice: