The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I follow Rashad Bilal now and his post on IG and all the stories feature this idiotic mental midget nikka Mal asking that dumbass question and saying he trusts his mattress.

:russ: :dead:

CanineOldGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:snoop:
Mal talking about his mattress when that other breh was giving them game might be one the dumbest Mal moments Iv seen and that says a fukking lot

..then he randomly asked him who he voted for too?
:gucci:
This combined with the guy Pomp from last week that told them basically how money and investments works and he still wants to act like a fukkin idiot with some idiotic mattress talk like he some kind of rapper...and then the cherry on top he ask who he voted for to try to make some kind of money point :snoop:

This clown adds nothing to the pod but 9th grade drop out hood nikka ignorance. :camby:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
All them nikkas damn near 40. They not poppin like that lol...why don’t they have the younger artists on there?
Because they're all almost 40 too (except Rory), so Griselda is the music they listen to, well all of them except Joe. They could have younger artists on but the interviews would be even worse because none of them know any of their music outside of maybe a song or two. Joe barely knows about Griselda and he hangs with people that love them, Joe wouldn't have any clue what he's talking about. Plus they do no research.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I watched this clib because it came across my feed due to being a JBP subscriber & nah:trash:.

In the words of one comment "this show is as deep as a bottle cap." Nearly all the other commenters agree. It just sounds so fake and shallow.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure what his real issue is but Joe is right about artist repackaging songs already on streaming as a new project is lame
I agree, especially considering this is the 2nd time PND has done this and in a short amount of time.

At the same time, Joe had no issue with Drake doing that with the Care Package.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I watched this club because it came across my feed & nah:trash:.

In the words of one comment "this show is as deep as a bottle cap." Nearly all the other commenters agree. It just sounds so fake and shallow.

nikkas couldn't pay me to watch this podcast

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All them nikkas damn near 40. They not poppin like that lol...why don’t they have the younger artists on there?

Because they're all almost 40 too (except Rory), so Griselda is the music they listen to, well all of them except Joe. They could have younger artists on but the interviews would be even worse because none of them know any of their music outside of maybe a song or two. Joe barely knows about Griselda and he hangs with people that love them, Joe wouldn't have any clue what he's talking about. Plus they do no research.
I think it’s fair criticism when you consider how much show time is spent talking about artist who are for all intents purposes local.

I have never heard a Griselda song and I’m sure most of the JBP listeners haven’t either.

I’ve been listening to the new Peeway long way all day today and he’s damn near 40 as well. He’s never been brought up on the pod for a second and shouldn’t be brought up.

its New York Bias mixed with relationships but they dedicate too much time to a group most people don’t care about
I agree, especially considering this is the 2nd time PND has done this and in a short amount of time.

At the same time, Joe had no issue with Drake doing that with the Care Package.

the care package songs weren’t on the DSPs.

The songs Party released were already on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. all he did was compiled them under a new name so it would show up under new release

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Mal talking about his mattress when that other breh was giving them game might be one the dumbest Mal moments Iv seen and that says a fukking lot

..then he randomly asked him who he voted for too?

I give him an out for the mattress shyt, I think was trying to give a voice to some nikkas rather than himself. That voting shyt was him looking for a fukking ally, and it was really disappointing.