The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:francis:Just listened to the Akademiks clips and sadly....he's 100% right about Joe, these rappers and Clubhouse.

Joe is the worst businesman in hip-hop and it's a shame because his intentions are correct. The actions are just absolutely terrible.
Joe is not a business man no matter how much he screams about it. He’s a creative.

even the simplest things like not answering Karen Civil text and her tracking you down to discuss Gyphy is embarrassing

running a company requires discipline and planning. That’s not Joe and never will be

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I’m not sure what his real issue is but Joe is right about artist repackaging songs already on streaming as a new project is lame

I can see why artists do it because sometimes it can help them commercialize and monetize songs they made for free years ago. And there are people out there who haven’t heard these songs.

But I agree it’s lame af when they try to advertise it as new music. Gets everybody’s hopes up

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
^^^

Not my words, his words, he said he was broke and fukked up before Everyday Struggle. That show was a draw because of Akademiks initially, nobody checked it out for Joe Budden, lol. He caught the alley and tomahawk dunked it with his passionate/reckless shtick...but lets not act like Akademiks wasn't the one poppin and the reason for the show.

Then why was the show undeniably less interesting as soon as Joe left, no matter who they put in the chair to replace him.

Men lie women lie. Go look at the numbers everyday struggle did while joe was there then when he left.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
^^^

Not my words, his words, he said he was broke and fukked up before Everyday Struggle. That show was a draw because of Akademiks initially, nobody checked it out for Joe Budden, lol. He caught the alley and tomahawk dunked it with his passionate/reckless shtick...but lets not act like Akademiks wasn't the one poppin and the reason for the show.
That show was mostly a draw cause people were spending time clowning that “old nikka” Joe Budden hating on “young nikkas” I mean it’s not a coincidence that the height of that shows success had people making parody videos of the show mostly focused on Joe Budden and rappers screaming fukk Joe Budden. That Migos moment put them on another level.. that would’ve never happened if Wayne was there instead of Joe lol. I only even watched Everyday Struggle because people were posting clips of Joe screaming at people. Nobody else on there was interesting to me.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I agree with that. You believe the Budden podcast should've never been changed to be called The Joe Budden podcast in the first place.......or the Joe Budden Network?
I didn’t even mean to post that in here Lmaoo but it fits. I think Joe Budden was smart to name it after himself

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They haven’t released the details that I’m aware of but it’s seems like they’re hinting at having an edgier episode once a week hidden behind a paywall

If it's anything like Chattyhouse, we'll know all about it the next regular episode. If they had sense they would put that "we'll get to it later" list on there