The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t Joe want to start a pod with Ak? After the everyday struggle shot went south?

No. I don’t care enough about them to dig deeper but I’m pretty confident he didn’t.

Also I meant this pod specifically, they’ve been doing this podcast before everyday struggle, all through it, and after. Because they’re actually friends. That was my point

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
2 of the 3 of the main guys been publicly robbed or shot within a year. GR only been hot for 3 or 4 years. One more robbery or bad record deal we got to have that discussion lol

shyt but the Dips got those L's at home :dead: Outta town is hard to get retribution unless you dropping hella money, but shyt could comeback to them and end up like Max.

Ak stay shytting on roory. Said my man tryna file for food stamps lmao...

I think ak would make a better cohost for Joe bc them nikkas never challenge the bull sht Joe says...

I and most people wouldn't watch. Their template lie EDS worked, and Joe tried to get him to leave with him but he said no. I think that's the reason Ak is always bytching and looking for attention from there.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
yes he tried to get him come to revolt but Academics didn't want Joe in charge of his business, see what happened to Rory, Peter Rosenberg & Marissa.
im 100% sure Charlamagne is the one who told Akademiks not to do it Lmao

shyt but the Dips got those L's at home :dead: Outta town is hard to get retribution unless you dropping hella money, but shyt could comeback to them and end up like Max.

I and most people wouldn't watch. Their template lie EDS worked, and Joe tried to get him to leave with him but he said no. I think that's the reason Ak is always bytching and looking for attention from there.
nah i think Rory rolled to Ak's house and dropped a gift card :lolbron:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Ak stay shytting on roory. Said my man tryna file for food stamps lmao...

I think ak would make a better cohost for Joe bc them nikkas never challenge the bull sht Joe says...

:ohlawd:
Ak respects and has love for Joe, but these shots hit Joe directly in the chest in terms of who the shots apply to.

I hope Joe hears this rant because Ak spit nothing but facts about how people like Joe and the other corny “bosses” on Clubhouse just want to entertain and then seek a percentage handout when it comes to shyt like this.

I hope Rory applying for food stamps is something he needs for his father or something and not himself. :sadcam:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:
Ak respects and has love for Joe, but these shots hit Joe directly in the chest in terms of who the shots apply to.

I hope Joe hears this rant because Ak spit nothing but facts about how people like Joe and the other corny “bosses” on Clubhouse just want to entertain and then seek a percentage handout when it comes to shyt like this.

I hope Rory applying for food stamps is something he needs for his father or something and not himself. :sadcam:

Yall are dumb af if you think Rory is getting on food stamps :martin:

Ak is clearly trolling. He spent his whole 2020 getting bullied by rappers so he sees an easy target in Rory and is going in on him. He publicly threatened to expose him cheating on his fiancé then takes it as a W cause Rory didn’t respond :why:

This 100% the new kids that supports Ak nobody over the age of 26 would support this corn.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It says a lot that Ak clowning them for not getting paid by Joe, but Joe don’t see an issue with it. When Joe goes on ranting about people dissing him they sit their and co-sign even when ihes in the wrong, its a one way street
:jbhmm: