The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
break down is a generous word. I don't think there's anyone who thought they'd all get a piece of 30 mil without factoring production costs/overhead.
That makes it sound like the allegations of Joe using money the pod brings in to fund the network would be true. Sounds like Joe is wanting to pay them after money used to fund the other podcast which if I'm Rory and Mal would piss me off. It sounds more like Joe was trying to leverage the JBP podcast to try and sell the entire network instead of just getting the most money for just the pod itself. It seems like instead of having the network and selling it he was trying to use these big companies to just throw him a huge figure to let him play with and try to build a network.

It also shows he lied about Spotify cause he clearly said Spotify only put one offer on the table and he walked away when now he's contradicting that by saying they came with multiple offers.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
For all of you upset Rory is gone. Go and support a Rory podcast.

Go to work Monday morning and tell your boss you want a fight and let us know if you are still employed Tuesday morning.

My only issue with Joe is him unnecessarily burning bridges with companies. That will affect his business with the same company or other companies in the future.

:dahell: You never offered the fade to your homies? That was his friend first then they started working together.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
He really typed that and said that’s the one :mjlol: Dude had time to look over the tweet before he pressed send and was like I got him. What’s wrong with these guys man? Lol

That comes from when the Andrew Schultz dude was dissing Mal and said disrespectful stuff like "Mal's diabetic a$$ has child-bearing hips."

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ironic, because Bodega Boys has been terrible for a longer time, because they kept adding their manager and a bunch of other people, but funnily enough, they got in all the circles Joe wishes he was in.

:gucci:

You buggin. Victor's great. He can keep up with the dudes and doesn't overstay his welcome.

Lmao yall lying asses came in here and complained for 200 straight episodes about Rory and Mal and now you bytch nikkaz is done with the Pod cuz they gone?

hahahahahhaha

shyt is legit bizarro world. :pachaha:

where yall be getting these numbers from? lmao

The same place brehs got Rory & Mal are now beefing:

Damn it hurts that Rory and Mal now beefing. They had good chemistry and they the only reason I even tuned into the Joe Budden Podcast.

:pachaha:

Cracking up at Joe explaining that he doesn't fukk things up...while point for point going through all the things he fukked up.
:mjlol::mjlol:

To be fair, he did say he does fukks things up, but it's just that they're contrived fukk ups; he planned them out. :mjlol:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
this episode was pretty good, ngl :sas2:

Nah breh......this ep was fire

They hit their stride towards the end, talking about bytches :mjlol:

I can rock with Ish, hes chill and informed enough to bring a different energy to the pod (even though he might have to tone down some of his views for the bag...), it's better than hearing Mal & Rory automatically pandering to the feminist perspective

Plus he’s got a little bit of that dikkheaed Joe vibe in him, which Joe alluded to. I can deal with some of their takes and back and forths on topics involving women, the shyt is pure barbershop talk :mjlol:

Ice gotta go. But I can def see Joe + Ish + ??? working in the future if them nikkas don't come back.

That comes from when the Andrew Schultz dude was dissing Mal and said disrespectful stuff like "Mal's diabetic a$$ has child-bearing hips."

:laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe and his need to be technically right is just mad annoying to listen to. When parks brought up most people never done business with friends and Joe mentioned a pair of jeans he let someone hold and how that was business because it was a transaction. Like bruh you know good and damn well the convo wasnt about some little shyt like that

glad they at least started podding when talking about cheating.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
A Joe, Ish and Ice season wouldnt be that bad:ehh:. Joe made the right move replacing Savon with Ish. It gives the pod a grown man edge.

3 dudes in their 40s giving their take on life, hip hop, women, relationships, business and culture.

Savon in a good bag chiming in from the outside here and there.

Im impressed Joe lowkey landed on his feet with the Rory and Mal insurrection. The pod can thrive with this new format :manny:

this episode was pretty good, ngl :sas2:

It was a good episode.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

Mouse going to get a text saying "This is MAL"
you know he would have to copy the man he looks up to the most, his father figure, Sean Carter.

let these two repressed fanooks squabble.

How do you put Mickey Mouse jeans on, let alone step out the house with them on?

twitter really the greatest. here we have a man from a whole other country defending a man that does not know him by telling the other man who he doesn't know either that he promises is "not built like that."