The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is a dikk lol. Everybody in that room was looking at him sideways after that announcement. How you got a pod with 6-8 nikkas already (depending on if Emanny and Jaewon are considered members) and gone try to get off the excuse that you hiring somebody else to give pod members a pod off per month. Plus all I'd be thinking if I'm sitting there is you could just break all that extra money off to us instead of hiring new members.

Yikes :dead::dead:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Joe is a dikk lol. Everybody in that room was looking at him sideways after that announcement. How you got a pod with 6-8 nikkas already (depending on if Emanny and Jaewon are considered members) and gone try to get off the excuse that you hiring somebody else to give pod members a pod off per month. Plus all I'd be thinking if I'm sitting there is you could just break all that extra money off to us instead of hiring new members.

Well damn.

Feels like this wasn't discussed beforehand. Maybe I'm reaching but they looked caught off guard.

Joe a cat I could never be cool with. Too much underhand stuff he does to not square up.

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Something is truly wrong wit dude and his brain will need to be the first studied for whatever rapper CTE is down the line.