The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's subbing the fukk out of Rory and Mal in the Issa Rae topic. Basically saying that all the offers they have coming in are due to all of Joe's other successes and not just because of the pod so they don't really deserve a piece of it.

Sad but not surprising. He's imploding like he usually does when things are going good. You goofy nikkas who signed up for his Patreon :mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
i aint mad at a Joe and friends angle moving forward

Mal jumped the shark a long long time ago and Rory...whatever :manny:

but he gotta let the situation breathe...2 long ass rants about this shyt is enough

and maybe stop shytting on the fans..that might help
:gucci: All the chit the fans talk about him

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Finished the newest episode and really enjoyed it. Like the Ish & Ice combo more than Savon and Ice. I started listening to the pod around when Mal came on and ultimately it was the Joe, Mal and Rory dynamic that made me a fan, BUT Joe has proven that he is the draw. Rather it was the podcast, Everday Struggle, Pull Up or State of the Culture, I tune in with pretty much the same interest. YouTube even played that “Journey” episode which I wasn’t intending on watching and found myself paying attention to it all. As much as I would like to see Mal and Rory return (with a new energy cause it was getting stale), this is the JOE BUDDEN PODCAST. If he does have to move on without them I don’t doubt that it will continue to be entertaining.