The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe Mouse
Let dude tell it, he's a superthug
I just don't like that nikka. Every thing I've seen him pop up on he just comes off as a complete total clown. Just one of them dudes that I couldn't be in the same room with cause I'm gone want to lay hands. And it takes A LOT for me to not see the appeal in somebody. Even a$$holes like AK I understand the fans.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He's subbing the fukk out of Rory and Mal in the Issa Rae topic. Basically saying that all the offers they have coming in are due to all of Joe's other successes and not just because of the pod so they don't really deserve a piece of it.

So Joe saying Issa got the deal because of her other projects & not Insecure? He bugging, and I don't even watch that show, lol.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He don’t have to search far. If Twitter and Reddit is like this thread he getting a lot of hate.

Well hate now is kinda earned. His whole new personality he created is a facade that people like me bought into and defended. We celebrated Joe for his face turn

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Mouse got exposed for living with his parents in Long Island a few months ago. Dude is a corn ball with no prospects. Calling a man “wide hipped” might be the most feminine insult I’ve ever heard.
He really typed that and said that’s the one :mjlol: Dude had time to look over the tweet before he pressed send and was like I got him. What’s wrong with these guys man? Lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all of you upset Rory is gone. Go and support a Rory podcast.

Go to work Monday morning and tell your boss you want a fight and let us know if you are still employed Tuesday morning.

My only issue with Joe is him unnecessarily burning bridges with companies. That will affect his business with the same company or other companies in the future.