The Official Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey; Prophet of The Black Afrikan

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Garvey was great, but I don't agree with his back to Africa plan. I felt as though it was a cowardly way to avoid confronting the racial and economic oppression in this nation. Abandoning land that we built with our blood, sweat, and tears? Nah, we must fight the monster and educate our youth in developing solution driven goals to gradually destroy this monster. Again, Garvey did a lot of good things, but his ultimate goal was seriously flawed.
Back to Africa or a separate independent Black state remains the only solution

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
It's sad, some of his biggest adversaries were within the very same race he was trying to uplift.

c00ns can be such despicable human beings.

thats all the time From Lumumba To Huey P Newton.

I'll come back to this thread and breakdown what i mean by him being a forerunner

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats all the time From Lumumba To Huey P Newton.

I'll come back to this thread and breakdown what i mean by him being a forerunner

Lumumba was killed on Friday, 54 years ago. Shoulda made the thread smh... Him, Garvey and Sankara are in my top 5

Please do my brother, would love to hear what you have to say

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Lumumba was killed on Friday, 54 years ago. Shoulda made the thread smh... Him, Garvey and Sankara are in my top 5

Please do my brother, would love to hear what you have to say

you still can akhi, you be surprise how many people dont know about Lummuba or Garvey. your thread is an ill concept keep it up fam.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I_GarveyStandingPose.jpg
I_GarveyHatCar_1921.jpg

marcus-garvey2.jpg
MGarvey.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Back to Africa or a separate independent Black state remains the only solution

In the age of globalization in the 21st century? Good luck. Black people need more than skin tone and shytty experiences to unite and LOVE one another instead of focusing their hatred on white people so much, that they prevent their own progress for white misery.

Some of these "pro black" people hate white folks than loving their own black people.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Our quintessential leader, my pops taught me about him when I was young and idolized him ever since. What the devil J Edgar Hoover did to him :pacspit: :snoop: my granduncle was head of the UNIA in Dominica, and got the honor to meet him :wow:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In the age of globalization in the 21st century? Good luck. Black people need more than skin tone and shytty experiences to unite and LOVE one another instead of focusing their hatred on white people so much, that they prevent their own progress for white misery.

Some of these "pro black" people hate white folks than loving their own black people.

Let me preface this with I don't take anyone serious who glorifies "pawgs"

Now with that said, where in my post did I say anything about white hatred? Or where did you get the idea that an independent Black state or a back to Africa movement is about hatred of white people? The fact remains whether you look in Africa, America, Colombia, Argentina, the list goes on and on. The white establishment and imitations of the white establishment have done Black people more harm than good and the best option remains to get as far away from these structures as possible

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Major accomplishments by Mr. Garvey. Message to the people is great book changed my view. I wonder how the world would be if his masterplan was not interrupted.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Your hatred clouds your judgment. I said that running away from your problems will not go away, and black folk are better off fighting against it with constructive methods than just running to any place and trying to avoid it. White supremacy is beginning of its ending since the likes of China, India, and numerous African countries are being developed to new heights in the age of globalization.

Besides, my sig is what any heterosexual male likes: a tight body.

Let me preface this with I don't take anyone serious who glorifies "pawgs"

Now with that said, where in my post did I say anything about white hatred? Or where did you get the idea that an independent Black state or a back to Africa movement is about hatred of white people? The fact remains whether you look in Africa, America, Colombia, Argentina, the list goes on and on. The white establishment and imitations of the white establishment have done Black people more harm than good and the best option remains to get as far away from these structures as possible

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White supremacy is beginning of its ending since the likes of China, India, and numerous African countries are being developed to new heights in the age of globalization.

I dont understand what you are saying

I'll also add that again, my beliefs are not based upon hate