NC
giphy.gif

:boss:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I think this drops the MEAC below 7 active teams in football. They can’t operate under 7.

Edit: just read Delaware State has been talking about leaving the MEAC for a few months now. Teams are jumping ship.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I've been saving up for my oldest to go to an HBCU since he was 5, what school would ya'll brehs recommend for a child that shows interests in teaching

Do you have a 529 plan for your child?

Yea y’all right in SWAC country. I was looking up the different HBCUS in Texas and it looks like Wiley College offers the most education degrees.

Degree Programs | Wiley College

All of the HBCUS in Texas offer education degrees, but with the petroleum industry in that state, it looks like they mainly focus on the STEM fields

it’s a small private HBCU so it probably cost more than Texas Southern & Prairie View.

but Texas is next to Louisiana, Oklahoma & Arkansas so he can look into Grambling, Southern, Langston University & UAPB

I went to Grambling and the Education dept. was decent. When I was there, we had teacher fairs, where different school districts would come and recruit teachers. I was recruited heavily because I was a STEM major, but I wanted to teach..

The benefits that Grambling offered is that we have an elementary and High School (Grambling High School Kittens) on Grambling's campus, so you can get experience teaching.

Grambling State University - College of Education

Grambling State University - Department of Curriculum and Instruction

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do you have a 529 plan for your child?

I went to Grambling and the Education dept. was decent. When I was there, we had teacher fairs, where different school districts would come and recruit teachers. I was recruited heavily because I was a STEM major, but I wanted to teach..

The benefits that Grambling offered is that we have an elementary and High School (Grambling High School Kittens) on Grambling's campus, so you can get experience teaching.

Grambling State University - College of Education

Grambling State University - Department of Curriculum and Instruction

I knew SU had a high school on their campus, I didnt know Gram had one as well. Does every college in Louisiana have a lab school on its campus?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I knew SU had a high school on their campus, I didnt know Gram had one as well. Does every college in Louisiana have a lab school on its campus?

No not all school.

Louisiana Tech, which is about 5 miles away from Grambling, they do not have a high school on their campus.