Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Really? :mjlol:
I didn’t know that.

Hell I wish Haymer would take over at Bama State we need new leadership
Desperately. I was at bama state vs us this past year. shyt was one sided. Very one-sided:francis:

I recorded video from it. Bama kept fukking songs up. They played shyt entirely to slow. They sounded junior high:francis:

A&M passed yall up this year bro :francis:

Yall gotta get somebody in there quick fast

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Desperately. I was at bama state vs us this past year. shyt was one sided. Very one-sided:francis:

I recorded video from it. Bama kept fukking songs up. They played shyt entirely to slow. They sounded junior high:francis:

A&M passed yall up this year bro :francis:

Yall gotta get somebody in there quick fast

fukk A&M, Talladega passed us :snoop:

Dega is raw AF tho I wish they were in the SWAC.

Even Stillman sounds great for a band their size. Miles has their years where the beast as well. I cant even rank the bands in Alabama cause I know where we will end up :bryan:

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
56161542_2309646492615799_6297677302123476501_n.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

aww look at Hampton crawling back to play HBCUs after they left the MEAC :mjlol:

If not for historical and rivalry purposes, I woulda told Hampton to go kick rocks. Cant do a brother like that tho no matter how much they dont wanna be associated with us

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Hitting up FAM’s this year. A goal of mine is to hit up every HBCU’s homecoming. Next year I’ll choose between Southern or Howard. Probably Southern, as I don’t really fool with DC like that lol

Of course I’ll make my appearance later in the month to GHOE. Was trying to hit up spelhouse as well, but it’s during A&T’s.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
aww look at Hampton crawling back to play HBCUs after they left the MEAC :mjlol:

If not for historical and rivalry purposes, I woulda told Hampton to go kick rocks. Cant do a brother like that tho no matter how much they dont wanna be associated with us
:yeshrug: When President Harvey (The President at HU) made that statement, the coach himself quit. In all honesty, it was all Harvey's decision