The Official HBCU Thread

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Congrats!

I graduated in 2007 with my undergrad.

I went back again in 2011 and graduated with my masters in 2013.

Awh thanks. Hmmm are you still in the Ruston area? I probably know you or we crossed paths.

I guarantee we know the saaaame people depending if you pledged or not

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Awh thanks. Hmmm are you still in the Ruston area? I probably know you or we crossed paths.

I guarantee we know the saaaame people depending if you pledged or not
I live in Monroe actually work in Union Parish.

Ms. Grambling actually went to school in Union Parish.

Yes, I'm a Kappa.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
https://www.cbs46.com/news/bill-pro...DhVfHReOM97J6wDkKB9P-huU3DJG1iKggSqaPFz9JEBBY

IDK why im just now hearing about this..but its a bill that proposes the merger of Fort Valley, Albany State and Savannah State to create a new GA HBCU called "Georgia A&M".

This is the senator who is proposing it
4p1.jpg

He's from Savannah and went to Paine College..a small HBCU in Augusta, GA.
I never trusted Ron from A Different World anyway. hehehehe

But seriously, these mergers will eventually happen to the schools that don't have the enrollment or endowments to sustain them. You joined in and weighed in the discussion about it possibly happening in AUC.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/op-ed-should-atls-hbcus-merge-into-a-superschool.697089/

I don't attend church and don't pay tithes, but if there was a joint endowment that was set up to support the struggling HBCUs, I'd contribute to it quarterly. Black folks contribute money to religious organizations in the 100s of millions probably. I think a portion of that should go towards institutions that benefit people in more practical ways.

I'll step off the soapbox now.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I’m biased, but of course I’m going to say good ole A&T, aka AggieLand is the best for stem majors.

The leading HBCU for black engineers, and the only PWI in front of us is Georgia Tech.

Period! I go to grambling but hands down NCAT and Jackson State has the best engineering program

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I’m biased, but of course I’m going to say good ole A&T, aka AggieLand is the best for stem majors.

The leading HBCU for black engineers, and the only PWI in front of us is Georgia Tech.

Gotdamn!!!! I never knew there was a breh in here called Old Scott Hall!:ohhh:

That’s classic!!:wow:

I was in Scott Hall myself 3054, B freshman year A sophomore year..... right across from the side escape exits:wow:

I stayed creeping women in and out:mjlit:

AGGIE PRIDE:blessed:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Gotdamn!!!! I never knew there was a breh in here called Old Scott Hall!:ohhh:

That’s classic!!:wow:

I was in Scott Hall myself 3054, B freshman year A sophomore year..... right across from the side escape exits:wow:

I stayed creeping women in and out:mjlit:

AGGIE PRIDE:blessed:
Momma named him Aggie Lean, I'm a call him Aggie Lean

mbxb1.jpg

* I thought the username was based on the wrestler.......had me scratching my head.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The SWAC vs MEAC football championship bowl is a great concept. It gives a reason to annually recognize the entire geographical spectrum of schools...from Baltimore to Houston.