The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:whoo:Id disagree with you but then Id be shytting on Robin who is the one nobody ever talks about looks wise on the show(LuLu as well...she has ass too they just hide it...cuz its a showcase for the skinny bytches)
lulu is a skinny bytch tho, that broads ass is inverted, come on son

If you are Patrick do you stick Niles? I wasn mad at him for it:heh:
Wasnt really feeling this story maybe its because I grew up on sheila carter but lisa niles seemed very one note and not at all intimidating.I also could careless for pat/robin's marriage so the more trouble she caused them the more i :yeshrug: The only time I :krs: was when she was threatening to use robin's blood to give folks the monstah

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
is why I have longed switched off.I have never liked sami so building the show around her is just a no goc/s this, shes lost alot of it now but when she was younger :noah: shes returning next year tho

Sami is the reason i stopped watching too

that bytch is just annoying as fukk and the way she use to stan Austin was just pathetic

I used to love me some Carrie tho :noah:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Both Jennifers had ass...the one today ALWAYS had a bubble when I saw her...haven't paid attention to her sideways game this year though. The one from the 1995-1997 era was something like that too.
But Kristin was on a roll, man..she kept twisting those fukking lies and had an answer for EVERYTHING:laugh:
The Secret Room 73 - YouTube
The Secret Room 74 - YouTube
The Secret Room 75 - YouTube
The Secret Room 76 - YouTube
The Secret Room 78 - Final - YouTube
it was a sad day when she bounced but the characterization was all wrong.I never rooted for marlena/john to succeed, which I am sure was the point

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
lulu is a skinny bytch tho, that broads ass is inverted, come on son

Wasnt really feeling this story maybe its because I grew up on sheila carter but lisa niles seemed very one note and not at all intimidating.I also could careless for pat/robin's marriage so the more trouble she caused them the more i :yeshrug: The only time I :krs: was when she was threatening to use robin's blood to give folks the monstah

I swear there was a period where Lulu had ass , she might of been pregs but that ass was there:to:

That whole Niles shyt was hilarious this chick would stop at nothing to get Patrick to herself, I remember when she snatched up Emma one night. The whole shyt was outlandish but I think the actress did the best she cOuld with it, which is why they brought her back after she shot spinellis dumbass when she had taken hostages in the hospital.

I still think she has a part in Robins dead or alive ferncliff story now:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah...it looked like Sami SHOULD have ass because of how her make up is and I mean that she has fatty arms and looks like she would have a nice lower thigh game but she's DISGUSTINGLY flat and Carrie was the blonde girl that had the ass game working. They're both very annoying but Carrie was tolerable because of her body. The 1999 crew was full of white girls with ass...Jan/Belle/Chloe were most notable.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Both Jennifers had ass...the one today ALWAYS had a bubble when I saw her...haven't paid attention to her sideways game this year though. The one from the 1995-1997 era was something like that too.
But Kristin was on a roll, man..she kept twisting those fukking lies and had an answer for EVERYTHING:laugh:

damn i use to love this shyt :wow:

i forgot all about Kristen :ohlawd:

i use to love that crazy bytch

is it any site i can watch old episodes on?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
damn i use to love this shyt :wow:

i forgot all about Kristen :ohlawd:

i use to love that crazy bytch

is it any site i can watch old episodes on?

There's alot of stuff about the Possession of Marlena, Tony and Kristin and how her soul started to twist after she lost that baby in Paris, etc. Not sure of any websites that has old 90s episodes though. Lexie had a good run in 2000 and 2001 too...just sonning the shyt out of Abe, Hope, and Bo:laugh:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
when i was eight i use to watch young and restless. I didn't know what the fukk was going on. :manny:

All I know is that victor died but not really and he was lost in the desert then came back but didn't know who he was.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So nobody watched GH today? :mjpls:
I watched, its infuriating seeing mcbain juggle anna and dante's job like he owns the place. The most pathetic bit was when he was designating shawn and dante to their post after the writers just reiterated shawn was an ex-marine. Nice to see tea as always but the stuff with heather is retarded, shes gone from news editor to babysitter all the while killing at least 2 ppl without doin time? :rudy:

The stuff with jerry seemed really clunky, the dialogue and tone seemed all wrong almost satirical.But it was great to see that shootout and for shawn to finally get off the shnide. Hope they let him play hero :yeshrug:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:mindblown: when did Ashley from Y&R have time to do this show I don't remember Ashley being off the show at all when I was a young bul.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
when i was eight i use to watch young and restless. I didn't know what the fukk was going on. :manny:

All I know is that victor died but not really and he was lost in the desert then came back but didn't know who he was.

Yeah that's when he married that blind woman Hope, and Jack and Nikki got married.:wow: I was about 8 or 9 when that was going on :rudy: at my mom getting me hooked on that show as a kid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:mindblown: when did Ashley from Y&R have time to do this show I don't remember Ashley being off the show at all when I was a young bul.

The Ashley stuff was post 1998. From 93-1997, she was carrying DOOL with Stefano and the rest of his crime family.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I watched, its infuriating seeing mcbain juggle anna and dante's job like he owns the place. The most pathetic bit was when he was designating shawn and dante to their post after the writers just reiterated shawn was an ex-marine. Nice to see tea as always but the stuff with heather is retarded, shes gone from news editor to babysitter all the while killing at least 2 ppl without doin time? :rudy:

The stuff with jerry seemed really clunky, the dialogue and tone seemed all wrong almost satirical.But it was great to see that shootout and for shawn to finally get off the shnide. Hope they let him play hero :yeshrug:

My biggest fear when Jason leaves is McBain pretty much gets all his shine on top of all the shine he gets now. Dude has neutered Dante completely....