The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I swear there was a period where Lulu had ass , she might of been pregs but that ass was there:to:
she never had nothin Julie Marie Berman isnt built like that breh

That whole Niles shyt was hilarious this chick would stop at nothing to get Patrick to herself, I remember when she snatched up Emma one night. The whole shyt was outlandish but I think the actress did the best she cOuld with it, which is why they brought her back after she shot spinellis dumbass when she had taken hostages in the hospital.

I still think she has a part in Robins dead or alive ferncliff story now:yeshrug:
what would an OG like duke need with floosie like lisa :why:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
My biggest fear when Jason leaves is McBain pretty much gets all his shine on top of all the shine he gets now. Dude has neutered Dante completely....
it was embarrassing, the new writers are making dante look like a rookie in uniform :scusthov:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah...it looked like Sami SHOULD have ass because of how her make up is and I mean that she has fatty arms and looks like she would have a nice lower thigh game but she's DISGUSTINGLY flat and Carrie was the blonde girl that had the ass game working. They're both very annoying but Carrie was tolerable because of her body.
her body was aight a decade ago but as soon as biggest loser came up it all went to shyt
The 1999 crew was full of white girls with ass...Jan/Belle/Chloe were most notable.
u noticed that too huh? :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn maybe I just really love white girls:mindblown:

Just starting the ep now this fool McBain man needs to keep his ass of screen, I legit didnt fukk with oltl cuz of him:damn:
the thing is he was fine in oltl cuz other than victor lord and mitch lawrence the town was full with metrosexuals.But GH has a plethora of dope characters so he just feels like a irritant.Dude is seriously encroaching on dante and jason's territory

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
the thing is he was fine in oltl cuz other than victor lord and mitch lawrence the town was full with metrosexuals.But GH has a plethora of dope characters so he just feels like a irritant.Dude is seriously encroaching on dante and jason's territory

:dead:@all these peeps looking like sick flu ridden dog shyt but Sonny.

The show doesnt need his presence that much they could just push Dante and Shawn as the good smart tough guys. Todd fits in perfectly because they could turn him back into a nutjob in a instant.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL@Port Charles used to come on like 3:30 in the fukking morning...Eve was beautiful but that just wasn't gonna ride. That's when Livvie aka Sam first showed up and they went Super Natural and shyt:laugh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
LOL@Port Charles used to come on like 3:30 in the fukking morning...Eve was beautiful but that just wasn't gonna ride. That's when Livvie aka Sam first showed up and they went Super Natural and shyt:laugh:

:russ:I remeber barely paying attention to that shyt once into some passions gh hybird.

You ever fukks with Night Shift I got the dvd of season 1

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Youd think they wouldnt have this skinny b*stard running around with man titties running this shyt:scusthov:

Never understood why they did this baby shyt either, all of these storylines feel like they were put into place to introduce oltl-ers and now they are scrambling to close em up whole trying to make them make sense

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wasn't that like some online shyt? What's the other show where they kept teasing them dyking? Guiding Light had this chick named Isabella who had a great MILF/Latina/Spanish look to her and Olivia wanted to fukk hr or something. They never went as far as they should of have. They didn't show the kiss onscreen or anything.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
the best part of soaps is the women:ohlawd:

ashley-cafagna-tesoro-09.jpg

nadia-bjorlin-sexy-02.jpg

heather-lauren-olson-04.jpg

vanessa-marcil.jpg

2007+Trumpet+Awards+HQLNJ3BU_m2l.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Wasn't that like some online shyt? What's the other show where they kept teasing them dyking? Guiding Light had this chick named Isabella who had a great MILF/Latina/Spanish look to her and Olivia wanted to fukk hr or something. They never went as far as they should of have. They didn't show the kiss onscreen or anything.

Night Shift was some primetime ish they tried making it more about screwing then the reg show its primarily all Robin/Patrick random ass Billy Dee Williams too