The Official General Hospital discussion thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was time for them to really vilify Stefano again..so when Andre had her captured underground, it had some poisonous gas or some shyt that gave her a brain tumor that was rapidly killing her. Apparently Stefano knew something of this...he didn't c/s but it was enough for her goofy husband to rant and rave against him everytime he saw him and say "it was his fault". She overheard him say confess to the mixed up deal but hugged him anyway and she died the following week. Stefano was killed later that day though.

Looks like I might gave to set the dvr to catch up :snoop:

Watch my nikka Stefano be back within a year :youngsabo:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:childplease:

2088511844_c32ac4cd51.jpg
the real stefano left in 2001 and has returned tho :why:This clown thats been back since 07 aint a patch on newman (even tho hes the shows HHH)
:rudy: his character was better when he was Mascimo on Bold and the Beautiful
Other than how he got tio fall off the wagon what gully move did he do? he had a milf like jackie yet he simped after butch broads. Massimo was a clown
I'm convinced with as much as dudes share their girls on this show everyone in Port Charles is related , or shares DNA. Is Carly considered a PAWG cause that ass is quite nice?
I use to think that but now it looks like a mess.I hate broads with wide ass up fromt then once they turn sideways, nothing. :scusthov:
It was time for them to really vilify Stefano again..so when Andre had her captured underground, it had some poisonous gas or some shyt that gave her a brain tumor that was rapidly killing her. Apparently Stefano knew something of this...he didn't c/s but it was enough for her goofy husband to rant and rave against him everytime he saw him and say "it was his fault". She overheard him say confess to the mixed up deal but hugged him anyway and she died the following week. Stefano was killed later that day though.
So is he really dead or what?
Bout to just change the thread title to "The Official daytime soaps discussion thread" :mjpls:
nah we're good ;)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think Stefano is gone for the forseeable future..they really built this one up like it was over. Kristin is returning next month and she's the second greatest one from the family when it comes to manipulation and getting away with everything.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This bout to be my thread brehs.

And yes Carly is something fierce she does got some ass and hips but I wouldnt call her a pawg. She def the thickest thing on that show full of twigs though....

I havent checked todays but Im sure it was :lawd: status they havent done location shots in a minute shyt was looking crisp as hell.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think Stefano is gone for the forseeable future..they really built this one up like it was over. Kristin is returning next month and she's the second greatest one from the family when it comes to manipulation and getting away with everything.
no love for andre/tony? :leon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

yea i just googled and it looks like hes gone :to:

said he was unhappy about the writing for his character so they killed him off but i bet he comes back sometime next year

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This bout to be my thread brehs.

And yes Carly is something fierce she does got some ass and hips but I wouldnt call her a pawg. She def the thickest thing on that show full of twigs though.....
Naw laura wright is as skinny as a rake she just cant shed that pregnancy fat from her hips.The thickest broad on the show was robin

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They kept holding Stefano back in this run...all of the ULTRA wild shyt he was doing in the 90s? The Paris hijinks with Marlena? Him turning Kristin into a true daughter of his despite her being the definition of a good girl....the twisting of Lexie's soul...the bribing to keep Jack in prison for life after he faked Peter's death...the laser surgery to keep Laura from remembering..fukking Hope as Princess Gina on a boat:laugh:..they went from that and made it about Sami/his fake son EJ and other unimportant young characters. That chick Stephanie had a REAL bubble ass that couldn't be hidden though...Chloe too. It was painful when they left.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They both became huge simps...Peter Blake was gully though. Ready to kidnap that bytch after she figured it all out:laugh:
which bish? jennifer? that broad was :ahh: back in the day

Last edited by a moderator:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
bout to make a Glee appreciation thread :mjpls: See if there are any more Gleeks on here. :leon:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Naw laura wright is as skinny as a rake she just cant shed that pregnancy fat from her hips.The thickest broad on the show was robin

:whoo:Id disagree with you but then Id be shytting on Robin who is the one nobody ever talks about looks wise on the show(LuLu as well...she has ass too they just hide it...cuz its a showcase for the skinny bytches)

fukk it since we got our own thread.....

If you are Patrick do you stick Niles? I wasn mad at him for it:heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They kept holding Stefano back in this run...all of the ULTRA wild shyt he was doing in the 90s? The Paris hijinks with Marlena? Him turning Kristin into a true daughter of his despite her being the definition of a good girl....the twisting of Lexie's soul...the bribing to keep Jack in prison for life after he faked Peter's death...the laser surgery to keep Laura from remembering..fukking Hope as Princess Gina on a boat:laugh:..they went from that and made it about Sami/his fake son EJ and other unimportant young characters.
is why I have longed switched off.I have never liked sami so building the show around her is just a no go
Chloe too. It was painful when they left.
c/s this, shes lost alot of it now but when she was younger :noah: shes returning next year tho

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
which bish? jennifer? that broad was :ahh: back in the day Jack And Jenn In the Pond/Cruise Of Deception - YouTube

Both Jennifers had ass...the one today ALWAYS had a bubble when I saw her...haven't paid attention to her sideways game this year though. The one from the 1995-1997 era was something like that too.
But Kristin was on a roll, man..she kept twisting those fukking lies and had an answer for EVERYTHING:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: