The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
New lulu is terrible:scusthov:
I agree, last time a recast ruined a pivotal part of a story was when they changed micheal during the court case for claudia's murder. We later found out why :scusthov: but at the time I was like :why::mindblown: the previous actor was due for his commupence and I just felt cheated out of it

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I agree, last time a recast ruined a pivotal part of a story was when they changed micheal during the court case for claudia's murder. We later found out why :scusthov: but at the time I was like :why::mindblown: the previous actor was due for his commupence and I just felt cheated out of it

I hated that actor too:dead:

Also it gave away the storyline you knew that lil boy wasntgoing to jail...but you knew that new big mother fukker was gonna do some time:pachaha:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I can't remember the last time I was genuinely shocked about anything, if Luke is Bill that will typify my point

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
New New writing seems to be the same as the old writing team except instead of plot points and nutty dialogue we get long scenes with a lot of dialogue. Show is dry as fukk