The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yea I'm pretty sure it's terrible now cause I never hear anybody talk about it anymore but in the 90s/early 2000s it was the hands down goat
if you thought the 90s were good you should've seen it in the 80s :krs:
As the world turns used to be the shyt too
Was never reall into this hillbilly shyt but james steinbeck gave me nightmares in the late 80s.Dude had that rapist swag
Never really fukked with any of abc soaps but ima check out GH of the strength of y'all
Caution its lost its edge since the new writers have taken over.Now its a bit more of a traditional show, with braindead subplots/dialogue and campy-ness.There is this one guy todd manning thats insufferable.The mob element that intially drew me is now being phased out :to:
Y & R was always overrated to me but my momz and sisters love that shyt
same but looking at the show today makes me realize just how good the writing was back in its day

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Y & R>>>>>>
:datazz:

Eric_Braeden_as_Victor_Newman.jpg
this character>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone on any soap opera

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
my moms used to watch all the ABC soaps, got me onto AMC and OTL. never really watched GH, but I remember a couple characters in passing. Brenda, cuz she was fine as fukk and Robin cause she got HIV if I remember correctly. I did start randomly DVRing GH now that my boy Todd Manning is back :win: and I see Tea might be back too :ohlawd: