:rudy: his character was better when he was Mascimo on Bold and the Beautiful

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
DOOL ran the 90s...Kristin got away with so much shyt:laugh: It was hilarious..she deserved an Emmy for how many ways she was able to lie and control that convincingly. It was like breathing to her while everyone around her looked like second rate actors.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo days was my shyt in the 90s and up untill the mid 00s. When homegirl was possessed by the devil>>>>

It's a travesty one life to live was cancelled

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Carly is such a fukking simp and slut. Sonny shot the broad in the head while pregnant and she still :cape: for the nikka.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm convinced with as much as dudes share their girls on this show everyone in Port Charles is related , or shares DNA. Is Carly considered a PAWG cause that ass is quite nice?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hold up he killed my bytch Alexandra :why:

Wasn't that his daughter

Are they both dead or they just daytime soap dead?

It was time for them to really vilify Stefano again..so when Andre had her captured underground, it had some poisonous gas or some shyt that gave her a brain tumor that was rapidly killing her. Apparently Stefano knew something of this...he didn't c/s but it was enough for her goofy husband to rant and rave against him everytime he saw him and say "it was his fault". She overheard him say confess to the mixed up deal but hugged him anyway and she died the following week. Stefano was killed later that day though.