The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i just said you guys were fruit cocktail fakkits watchin a daytime soap :stopitslime:
go fold some clothes.
You would have a point if the discussion was about a form of entertainment aimed at males that consists of muscularly sweating men in panties pretend fighting.But this is a genre built on pretty women lose plots and action..You are are trying too hard if you are not a fan STFU & keep it moving its that simple

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
You would have a point if the discussion was about a form of entertainment aimed at males that consists of muscularly sweating men in panties pretend fighting.But this is a genre built on pretty women lose plots and action..You are are trying too hard if you are not a fan STFU & keep it moving its that simple

naw breh :stopitslime:
you spend the most active part of the day watching shytty soap operas that my 50 yr old + aunts and grandmas watch. :ufdup:
they been homemakers, wifes, aunts and all that shyt. :comeon:

wtf are you :shaq2:
you sittin at home at noon watching this mango nonsense :russ:
i bet you don't get espn tho right :mjpls:

god gave you boy parts instead of a vagina because sarah silverman came through and crushed the buildings, stole the vagina meant for you, and you were left w/the penis meant for her :ohlawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
naw breh :stopitslime:
you spend the most active part of the day watching shytty soap operas that my 50 yr old + aunts and grandmas watch. :ufdup:
they been homemakers, wifes, aunts and all that shyt. :comeon:

wtf are you :shaq2:
you sittin at home at noon watching this mango nonsense :russ:
i bet you don't get espn tho right :mjpls:

god gave you boy parts instead of a vagina because sarah silverman came through and crushed the buildings, stole the vagina meant for you, and you were left w/the penis meant for her :ohlawd:
:snoop: at this moron in the dark ages I can watch that shyt on my blackberry while i'm on lunch break at work. :rudy: at all the other infantile crap, probably the type that would watch sleeper cell but when everyone is nuttin over "24" u would flock to that just because its the "it" thing everyone was screaming over

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:snoop: at this moron in the dark ages I can watch that shyt on my blackberry while i'm on lunch break at work. :rudy: at all the other infantile crap, probably the type that would watch sleeper cell but when everyone is nuttin over "24" u would flock to that just because its the "it" thing everyone was screaming over

:pachaha:Going to war with this fool props.

But yeah fools that hate on cats that watch soaps are missing the bigger picture. These shows are littered with more fukkery and dope women than anything on tv. This troll is doing me a favor by keeping this on the first page though:myman:

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
If I may flex:

I dated Lindsey the girl who plays Kristina Davis about 5 years ago
tocry.png
I cry tears of joy every time I see her on General Hospital but tears of pain because I can no longer get my hands on that beautiful meat suit

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^shes a dime but hasnt been well received, rumor has it she had trey are on the outs..
:pachaha:Going to war with this fool props.

But yeah fools that hate on cats that watch soaps are missing the bigger picture. These shows are littered with more fukkery and dope women than anything on tv. This troll is doing me a favor by keeping this on the first page though:myman:
:heh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BRENDA BACK...I'M SCREAMING BRENDA BACK!!! :russ:

Brenda's coming back to be part of GH 50th Anniversary celebration :blessed:

The writers better throw Kate/Connie in the bushes :birdman:

And, right the wrong for the GOAT couple, because last time was a disaster :snoop:

general-hospital-sonny-brenda.jpg
'

I'm going to feel like an elementary kid again :ahh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Man this shyt fell off hard.I know the show wasnt exactly attracting new audiences the last few years but how are u going to come on to the show and absolutely alienate the die hard fans that started watching in the 00s.They straight up shat on all the fans of the mob..........u know that thing that separated GH from the rest of the run of the mill shyt on cbs/nbc. The show is just a bloated clusterfukk right now
who is that in your avi?
BRENDA BACK...I'M SCREAMING BRENDA BACK!!! :russ:

Brenda's coming back to be part of GH 50th Anniversary celebration :blessed:

The writers better throw Kate/Connie in the bushes :birdman:

And, right the wrong for the GOAT couple, because last time was a disaster :snoop:

general-hospital-sonny-brenda.jpg
'

I'm going to feel like an elementary kid again :ahh:
brah if laura's return drew crickets brenda will be no different

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin

What do you want to know?

*edit*
we went to the same high school. She graduated two years after I did and which she dated this dead beat for 4 years prior. I somehow was able to home wreck that right after she made it to her freshmen year in college. We only dated for a couple of months but fuuuck was it a wild tumultuous couple of months. We were kind of like the two fire crackers that'd wind up blowing up the fireworks store. Just went from 0 to 120. Ultimately I think it was because of that, that she felt she needed to pump the brakes and we eventually went our separate ways.

We're still great friends. Now she's practically married to a hot shot music video director who's worked with eminem, t-lake, u2, brittney spears.. Pretty much any major performer in the early 2000's. But man, shes probably the best thing to ever happen to me. Aside from her being a dime piece, she was pivotal in giving me the epiphany I needed that got me getting my shyt straight and making something out of myself.

I've got a free album called "Girls I've Dated" where each track is centered anonymously around a different girl I dated back in the day.. This was the song about her:

http://dubwerth.bandcamp.com/track/letter-to-bittersweet

And here's a music video I shot with her a couple years back before she made the move to LA
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db2hB-czzpA"]"I fukking Love You!" - YouTube[/ame]
**edit
don't judge the video until you get through the first verse lol

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Damn I was looking for this thread a few days ago glad it's back.

The show sucks now though:dead:

The vampire shyt and the fact that Sonny is now a god damn crying simp is killing me too, shyt doesn't add up. But that damn Connie/Kate gets better looking each episode...

As for Brenda they have her coming back with Jax and with all the time they have invested into Connie/Sonny I see their returns affecting Carly alot more. Me personally Im enjoying seeing all the older heads come back as Im more of fan of them then all the Tween fakkitry and OLTLers.

Show needs to stop bullshytting going 4 days between characters though having to wait and see Laura and Felecia's old but still fukkable selves is just foolish in my eyes.

You dude who dated the new Krisitina she's got the dope face:salute:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
What do you want to know?

*edit*
we went to the same high school. She graduated two years after I did and which she dated this dead beat for 4 years prior. I somehow was able to home wreck that right after she made it to her freshmen year in college. We only dated for a couple of months but fuuuck was it a wild tumultuous couple of months. We were kind of like the two fire crackers that'd wind up blowing up the fireworks store. Just went from 0 to 120. Ultimately I think it was because of that, that she felt she needed to pump the brakes and we eventually went our separate ways.

We're still great friends. Now she's practically married to a hot shot music video director who's worked with eminem, t-lake, u2, brittney spears.. Pretty much any major performer in the early 2000's. But man, shes probably the best thing to ever happen to me. Aside from her being a dime piece, she was pivotal in giving me the epiphany I needed that got me getting my shyt straight and making something out of myself.

I've got a free album called "Girls I've Dated" where each track is centered anonymously around a different girl I dated back in the day.. This was the song about her:

Letter to Bittersweet | Dubwerth

And here's a music video I shot with her a couple years back before she made the move to LA
"I fukking Love You!" - YouTube
**edit
don't judge the video until you get through the first verse lol

:ohhh: Im proud of you man..:wow:

Respect :salute:

Yo that Letter to Bittersweet song was real good..:obama: