The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
never watched pre-05 sohave to ask if that was fitting for a character eof dward's stature cuz compared to what days did for alice horton this episode felt really sudden and rushed.The acting especially by monica was poor

ps Thank heavens this regime finally remembered the way shawn debut, this whole manager of kelly's stuff can be past on to dud characters like mac.And the fact that tj has fell into the same abyss padilla frees him up to get grimey.I dont care if a blackman is playing a crime dude needs to get in on some action again

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Today's epi was more like it but I hope this sudden quartermaine dynamic wasn't just a seasonal thing to mark edward's (john ingle's) passing.

ps boooooo to the inclusion of heather she is getting somewhat lame and is going down the parody route

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
never watched pre-05 sohave to ask if that was fitting for a character eof dward's stature cuz compared to what days did for alice horton this episode felt really sudden and rushed.The acting especially by monica was poor

ps Thank heavens this regime finally remembered the way shawn debut, this whole manager of kelly's stuff can be past on to dud characters like mac.And the fact that tj has fell into the same abyss padilla frees him up to get grimey.I dont care if a blackman is playing a crime dude needs to get in on some action again

I think they had to rush something for him. Dude was a great actor, just started watching todays ep loving all the flashbacks. All this Quartermaine stuff is great, they need to bring back more of the older characters like Scotty B and Laura

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
2rp8xfs.png
ya'll nikkas http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9425/bytchboy.png in here

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
it's supposed to be a fakkit :krs:
and i came in there to see if this thread was jokes or not...
but ya'll nikkas serious about watching this show :wtf:
If you are so gangstah then a thread of this nature should have never even scratched your orbit.You are the definition of a phony :mjpls: