The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I never knew this thread existed. :dahell:

A daytime soap opera thread on theColi? :dahell:

fukk is going on?!?! :dwillhuh:
:why: If you arent a fan and u find it so bombastic dont post, I read this all the time its like who has got a gun to your head to enter this thread:mindblown:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Jason had already "died" before aj resurfaced., no?Recasting franco was a big enough mistake and shouldnt have been done they aint about to make that mistake again with a legacy character like jason,It would be like recasting sonny lol.

I would be surprised if they didnt tease/remember him tbh he was the show for over a decade.Some how he managed to be spinelli's,sonny's,carly's and robin's bffs.Was basically micheal's dad.Had liz/sam in his pocket when he needed to bust a nut.Had the Qs for backstory/family purposes when he wanted it.He was in so many orbits to erase his existence would be a disservice to fans of the show.

Yeah there were rumors he was being recast to be Jason but instead came back as AJ. If they can give no fukks and bring back oltl 3 back as diff characters but have the same relationships they were building put back in AND completely forgetting who Franco was....anything is possible:yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah there were rumors he was being recast to be Jason but instead came back as AJ. If they can give no fukks and bring back oltl 3 back as diff characters but have the same relationships they were building put back in AND completely forgetting who Franco was....anything is possible:yeshrug:
if you were in charge wuld you recast robin? :lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Tell him breh:salute:

Its 2013 too much faggy bytchmade shyt on tv to hate on a show with women covered in makeup acting a fool
the thing is while the new team have made the show a lot more conventionally soapy than the last regime ever did, general hospital is still just in a different league to the other shows in this genre.They have floundered for most of the year with pickle li la :snoop: and other embarrassing shyt but since Frodd's botched assasination (bar a couple weeks/storylines here and there) the show has really found its footing :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Robins my baby breh thats a no go:to: as tasty as Sabrina looks she gotta:camby: when Robin gets back to PC
nah shes going to get with julian's lackey.I just hope somehow some way shawn gets in on that.For some strange reason they keep placing this guy with mature chicks.Why not test him with sabrina or liz?
I dont even want them to recast Jason, I just know with these writers anything is possible
not that even they have limits, which is why i also mentioned robin

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
nah shes going to get with julian's lackey.I just hope somehow some way shawn gets in on that.For some strange reason they keep placing this guy with mature chicks.Why not test him with sabrina or liz?
not that even they have limits, which is why i also mentioned robin

You know as much as people hate Liz they would go batshyt if Shawn was messing with it.:pachaha: On those boards they think she is the biggest smut walking....but to me shes getting better looking with age:noah:

The show has definately been better lately I got the recording going and I try to catch up once a week. I havent had to patience for the Franco/Carly mess so that gets the ff treatment. But these past couple weeks have had my full attention with the various storylines coming to a head.

You hear anything as to why they never have Laura on more than once a month? I remember them saying she was gonna be back full time. If they got Anna on there 24/7 Im sure they can find a spot to have LuLu always interacting with her mother

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You know as much as people hate Liz they would go batshyt if Shawn was messing with it.:pachaha:
:russ: I still remember how they reacted during carly/shawn.Even the actress was outspoken saying it needs to be a slow build :rudy:Trying to make out it was too soon after jax.And then not a moment sooner she hooked with johnny and the she/fans went quiet :stopitslime:
:On those boards they think she is the biggest smut walking....but to me shes getting better looking with age:noah:
Amen
The show has definately been better lately I got the recording going and I try to catch up once a week. I havent had to patience for the Franco/Carly mess so that gets the ff treatment. But these past couple weeks have had my full attention with the various storylines coming to a head.
You mean you would've had time for this under different circumstances? there is nothing romantic that should happening between these 2 its a slap in the face.
You hear anything as to why they never have Laura on more than once a month? I remember them saying she was gonna be back full time. If they got Anna on there 24/7 Im sure they can find a spot to have LuLu always interacting with her mother
I heard most of the vets are on hefty contracts which are likely pay per appearance sort of deals.Which is why we seldomly see them, the actress was on a short term contract and it has since expired.They are probably in the negotiation process.Unlike laura, anna is actually a pivotal piece to the canvass, shes the commissioner, part of the Dr O/robin arc which ties into luke/jerry poison shyt. And she still has the jerome's to contend (with duke). Laura would just be a shoulder for lulu (who doesnt feel like lulu) to cry on = waste of time

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:russ: I still remember how they reacted during carly/shawn.Even the actress was outspoken saying it needs to be a slow build :rudy:Trying to make out it was too soon after jax.And then not a moment sooner she hooked with johnny and the she/fans went quiet :stopitslime:AmenYou mean you would've had time for this under different circumstances? there is nothing romantic that should happening between these 2 its a slap in the face.
I heard most of the vets are on hefty contracts which are likely pay per appearance sort of deals.Which is why we seldomly see them, the actress was on a short term contract and it has since expired.They are probably in the negotiation process.Unlike laura, anna is actually a pivotal piece to the canvass, shes the commissioner, part of the Dr O/robin arc which ties into luke/jerry poison shyt. And she still has the jerome's to contend (with duke). Laura would just be a shoulder for lulu (who doesnt feel like lulu) to cry on = waste of time

New lulu is terrible:scusthov: