The Official General Hospital discussion thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow I didn't know we had a thread on the goat soap opera. When will Jason find out the baby is his smh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wow I didn't know we had a thread on the goat soap opera. When will Jason find out the baby is his smh

:krs: cant stop the gawd fukkin with the soaps i cant watch GH though they fukkin up my OLTL characters story lines :birdman: i heard they said tea had a long lost son who is one of those clowns on GH :upsetfavre:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
dang this duke motherfuker aint playin he took out elaine's boss (from seinfeild), scully and jason without even sweating it

Thats hardcore :krs: on another note after 21 years of service jason deserved better

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
dang this duke motherfuker aint playin he took out elaine's boss (from seinfeild), scully and jason without even sweating it

Thats hardcore :krs: on another note after 21 years of service jason deserved better

That dude Duke is no joke, he showed up at Annas door like he didnt do shyt and just got out of a buisness meeting or something.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll put money on Jason being back next year, but still to see him get got like that :wow:

Sonny is gonna have his hands full with that Duke nikka

Daps
They got so much random ass shyt going on right now:ohlawd:

I dont even miss Jason with all this fukkery going on

This A.J story is must see TV..... :heh: at Alice putting Tracy in the sleeper hold.

Robin was in the room with Duke for five minutes... :ufdup: you ain't Duke! Then her face turned to :merchant:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Them bringing back all these old characters is ill to me and this Aj storyline is must see fukkery. Plus they are toning down the oltl cats in favor of the quartermaines just ill tv:lawd: