The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
how did they explain todd and starr leaving?

Todd got a call from his daughter Dani. She was in trouble so he left to see what that was about and he never came back. Starr got a call from Langston and she up and left. Todd dropped her off in LA. People were speculating that Cole was probably still alive. John got called back to the FBI for an assignment to go undercover.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
My mom watches this shyt everyday. Haven't really paid attention in months. This shyt any good now? I saw yesterday that Maxie finally told Dante and Lulu the truth. What happened after?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
My mom watches this shyt everyday. Haven't really paid attention in months. This shyt any good now? I saw yesterday that Maxie finally told Dante and Lulu the truth. What happened after?
It has its moments but there are some weak elements.Anything involving franco/kiki in particular is toxic and feels like a waste of time.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^Seen better versions of the same kind of character in faith roscoe/claudia zacarra.Not sure what it is about the actress but her throwback 50s style acting seems really forced and it detracts from her performance. Everything from her posture, stance & mouth movement as she delivers lines is wrong.

ps As happy as I am to see the mob element is back her and her bro dont have "it".Thats not to say they arent proper villians but they suck as mobsters. I was :snoop: during their first kill even duke pulled it off. Tptb should let the jeromes leave the dirty work to lackeys and just stay coporate

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
^Seen better versions of the same kind of character in faith roscoe/claudia zacarra.Not sure what it is about the actress but her throwback 50s style acting seems really forced and it detracts from her performance. Everything from her posture, stance & mouth movement as she delivers lines is wrong.

ps As happy as I am to see the mob element is back her and her bro dont have "it".Thats not to say they arent proper villians but they suck as mobsters. I was :snoop: during their first kill even duke pulled it off. Tptb should let the jeromes leave the dirty work to lackeys and just stay coporate

I dont even think this dude knows how to write mob shyt. I do and dont like how Shawn is the new enforcer. They pretty much gave this dude all of Jasons demeanor and lines but none of his screen time:snoop:

Shows still too packed theyve been needed to trim down the characters. Like the new Morgan hes def gonna be a problem for sonny soon..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I dont even think this dude knows how to write mob shyt. I do and dont like how Shawn is the new enforcer. They pretty much gave this dude all of Jasons demeanor and lines but none of his screen time:snoop:

Shows still too packed theyve been needed to trim down the characters. Like the new Morgan hes def gonna be a problem for sonny soon..
i use to gripe about the large cast too but now these stories are hitting their stride its :ld: like 2 weeks ago they were real heavy on sonny being off his meds.And then once he and carly came to a resolution hes been mia (well apart from a cameo at the christening).I like that cuz it gave that story more weight we dont need to see his recovery/grieving on screen thats enough of that story..

Same with luke, i dont need to have him pop up every epi to say hes dying, i like these little once a month nuggets.

As for shawn i like that they've placed him in a role where action could happen but hes no "jason".Apart from the lack of screentime, bad bytches or heroics hes not even being written as someone that is sonny's equal.It feels very go fetch errand boy and that is down to these gay talians in charge of the show.You look back at the previous regime and shawn was a lot more intuitive/independent/clever.

Great casting with morgan but this stuff with ava is kind of bringing him down already.I like self destructive compulsive lying morgan.Bitter, smitten toy boy, lap dog morgan? not so much

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
i use to gripe about the large cast too but now these stories are hitting their stride its :ld: like 2 weeks ago they were real heavy on sonny being off his meds.And then once he and carly came to a resolution hes been mia (well apart from a cameo at the christening).I like that cuz it gave that story more weight we dont need to see his recovery/grieving on screen thats enough of that story..

Same with luke, i dont need to have him pop up every epi to say hes dying, i like these little once a month nuggets.

As for shawn i like that they've placed him in a role where action could happen but hes no "jason".Apart from the lack of screentime, bad bytches or heroics hes not even being written as someone that is sonny's equal.It feels very go fetch errand boy and that is down to these gay talians in charge of the show.You look back at the previous regime and shawn was a lot more intuitive/independent/clever.

Great casting with morgan but this stuff with ava is kind of bringing him down already.I like self destructive compulsive lying morgan.Bitter, smitten toy boy, lap dog morgan? not so much

They coulda done more acting wise with the two reveals these past two weeks too. The Corinthos boys fighting over that wackass kiki could lead to much better storylines if they go the right way.

Morgan being the lap dog makes sense. Hes never felt equal in Sonnys eyes and Ava will definitely know how to string him along while supplying the guts:ohlawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They coulda done more acting wise with the two reveals these past two weeks too. The Corinthos boys fighting over that wackass kiki could lead to much better storylines if they go the right way.
are u talking about sonny's outburst/micheal and his catching morgan n ava? the way I see it everything that led to this point was just a means to an end.Like kiki (being with morgan) was just a device to have the brothers hate eachother.Because they never explained why/how micheal wanted her so bad..Sonny's input was just to finally explore morgan's internal resentment.Now all the pieces are in place
Morgan being the lap dog makes sense. Hes never felt equal in Sonnys eyes and Ava will definitely know how to string him along while supplying the guts:ohlawd:
Never said it didnt make sense brotherman I just said I dont like it. Its like hes gone from this self destructive douche to a giddy simpleton

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
are u talking about sonny's outburst/micheal and his catching morgan n ava? the way I see it everything that led to this point was just a means to an end.Like kiki (being with morgan) was just a device to have the brothers hate eachother.Because they never explained why/how micheal wanted her so bad..Sonny's input was just to finally explore morgan's internal resentment.Now all the pieces are in placeNever said it didnt make sense brotherman I just said I dont like it. Its like hes gone from this self destructive douche to a giddy simpleton

Hes always come off like a douchy simpleton to me, he was shook angling a motherfukker to keep the cousin thing a secret:russ:

Where has AJ been? They got too many characters:russ:

How non believable is this McBain nikka as a doctor btw...has that fool had a scalpel in his hand yet:dead:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Hes always come off like a douchy simpleton to me, he was shook angling a motherfukker to keep the cousin thing a secret:russ:

Where has AJ been? They got too many characters:russ:
hes in prison, we dont really need to see scenes of him dishevelled and muling over a murder he most likely didnt commit. Besides i hear the actor is departing
How non believable is this McBain nikka as a doctor btw...has that fool had a scalpel in his hand yet:dead:
Out of the 3 altered characters i actually think hes the only success.He looked mad goofy with a ponytail and glasses but now that hes been mcbained hes settling however the sam stuff is :yawn:.I hate that they've toned done the snark.Seems to be a lot of neutering going on, FroDD,Silas and now britt

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
hes in prison, we dont really need to see scenes of him dishevelled and muling over a murder he most likely didnt commit. Besides i hear the actor is departing Out of the 3 altered characters i actually think hes the only success.He looked mad goofy with a ponytail and glasses but now that hes been mcbained hes settling however the sam stuff is :yawn:.I hate also hate that they've toned done the snark.Seems to be a lot of neutering going on, FroDD,Silas and now britt

I dont even see why they butchered bringing back AJ when they were losing Jason at the time, I wouldnt even be surprised if he left as Aj and came back as 'Jason' they do way too much remembering and teasing of the character to not come through with it one day.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I dont even see why they butchered bringing back AJ when they were losing Jason at the time, I wouldnt even be surprised if he left as Aj and came back as 'Jason' they do way too much remembering and teasing of the character to not come through with it one day.
Jason had already "died" before aj resurfaced., no?Recasting franco was a big enough mistake and shouldnt have been done they aint about to make that mistake again with a legacy character like jason,It would be like recasting sonny lol.

I would be surprised if they didnt tease/remember him tbh he was the show for over a decade.Some how he managed to be spinelli's,sonny's,carly's and robin's bffs.Was basically micheal's dad.Had liz/sam in his pocket when he needed to bust a nut.Had the Qs for backstory/family purposes when he wanted it.He was in so many orbits to erase his existence would be a disservice to fans of the show.