The Official General Hospital discussion thread

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:russ:Brook Lynn...yes...idk why she left. My chick would always throw random hate her way when we watched and she noticed how bad I thought she was. That stupid New York shyt she did with her voice had me:ahh:

They completely wasted that girl man, completely:snoop:

Evrythang about her was :ohlawd:..I liked that accent too breh :shaq:

So much wasted potential:noah:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I taught it would be 12 pages of sonning op, yall niccas really bout this daytime drama life:ohhh:

HOMER-BUSH-GIF-1323370404.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: urself this guy aint todd, tood would never be another woman's prague. broody/grungey/emo todd would've gutted johnny as soon as he found out about his granddaughter's death.This guy was crushing on jax hard and that is who u vouch for? :pacspit:

i dont know what they did to his character in GH because like i said i dont watch GH as far as OLTL goes he was that nikka....you think GH writers just gonna let a OLTL nikka come in & style on their cast GH fans would be bytching stop frontin fam overall you know Todd Manning that nikka :sitdown:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
i dont know what they did to his character in GH because like i said i dont watch GH as far as OLTL goes he was that nikka....you think GH writers just gonna let a OLTL nikka come in & style on their cast GH fans would be bytching stop frontin fam overall you know Todd Manning that nikka :sitdown:

The writers dont care about whos Gh or OLTL though when it comes to shine...

John McBain is now FBI and the acting head of the pcpd, through his rat nose right in the middle of Jason and Sams marriage. He is styling on everyone when he is getting time.

Todds ill but his character is being dumbed down and such. Hes holding onto silly secrets and simping hard to Carly, whatever they are doing to his character its not like it was before and if he wasnt a cool seeming dude the character would e dead in the water right now.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
the GH writers are OLTL writers so what are u going to say about that :krs:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
but lesli kay did a better job of keeping up the accent than Adrianne Leon tho :why:

:heh:Your the man for knowing all the names my dude its appriciated. It was always nice casting to get her to play her daughter, they both got the cheek dimples.

Yo Inwas reading some shyt can anyone confirm if they heard antthing of them trying to get Laura back? Genie is looking good for her age on the other soap

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yo Inwas reading some shyt can anyone confirm if they heard antthing of them trying to get Laura back? Genie is looking good for her age on the other soap
its only right but its too early to tell seeing as tho she just got fired