The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todd is my nikka but you right about him softening up this year.

I'm not saying he should be a outright villain but that shyt with Johnny shouldn't slide with him. Victor would've killed that nikka ON SIGHT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Good looks here I was thinking McBain has been seriously written as the most macho illest ladies man around, but low and behold hes a goof and a simp:ehh:

that baby story line had a nicca like :snoop: cmon breh how dumb can you be and that shyt with the talkin dog and the dna test :why:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They had McBain as the head guy on oltl outshining cats on the reg. I didnt even watch regularly, but you know how I know he was the head guy on the show? All the promos and teasers hyping this fool up.

If they can bring in McBain in and force him down our throats, why cant they do the same for Todd? Hence hes being dumbed down. His character is probably the only character I know from the old OlTL beisides Vicki and Bo etc and I know this dude shouldnt be simping Carly and being Heathers lackey.

nah i agree with you on the todd thats what im saying but im saying it's easier for them to do with mcbain because he's a cop it works for the story line....and mcbain on OLTL was never the head guy :beli: it was Todd >>>>>> everybody else (now from the time when RH todd first disappeared until the new todd showed up i dont know who was the head honcho during OLTL in those times)

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
nah i agree with you on the todd thats what im saying but im saying it's easier for them to do with mcbain because he's a cop it works for the story line....and mcbain on OLTL was never the head guy :beli: it was Todd >>>>>> everybody else (now from the time when RH todd first disappeared until the new todd showed up i dont know who was the head honcho during OLTL in those times)

New Todd showed up early 03 but he was pretending to be Walker Lawrence when he first arrived. John also showed up later that year in 03.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZq1hqJeT6E"]OLTL: John McBain's 1st Scenes, 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:laff: shyt had a nikka like :wtf::why::pachaha::deadrose:

if you were mcbain on some G shyt would you have went back with natalie after that baby shyt ? i would tapped jessica :sitdown: nikka mcbain even tapped kelly :bryan: shyt had joey like :sadcam: all those broads in llanview are smuts only star and langston been with 2 nikkas

New Todd showed up early 03 but he was pretending to be Walker Lawrence when he first arrived. John also showed up later that year in 03.

OLTL: John McBain's 1st Scenes, 2003 - YouTube

breh no lie this episode was the first episode i caught after years of not watching OLTL a nikka was like :wtf: happened to todd face i didnt fukk wit new todd for a min cuz he wasn't RH it took a while for me to accept this nikka as "todd" but todd/victor was a trill nikka.... :sadcam: matta fact this clip was the first piece of soaps i watched since OLTL bit the big one

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
if you were mcbain on some G shyt would you have went back with natalie after that baby shyt ? i would tapped jessica :sitdown: nikka mcbain even tapped kelly :bryan: shyt had joey like :sadcam: all those broads in llanview are smuts only star and langston been with 2 nikkas

breh no lie this episode was the first episode i caught after years of not watching OLTL a nikka was like :wtf: happened to todd face i didnt fukk wit new todd for a min cuz he wasn't RH it took a while for me to accept this nikka as "todd" but todd/victor was a trill nikka

After that shyt Natalie pulled I wouldnt be able to fukk with her like that no more.:rudy: She got some big titties though:yes: If I was John I would of definitely tapped Tess on some lets get back at Natalie and Brody type shyt:steviej:

nikka had Joey salty as fukk about Kelly :laff:

Yeah that Walker/Todd/Flynn sl was weird as hell.

..I liked Langston alot :shaq: but she did her BF wrong as shyt. He was a simp for taking her back though.:snoop: