The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
the new EP at the place shes been has some BTS grudge against her apparently :manny:

:heh: Thats messed...

I check that show out from time to time looks like she was playing some sort of old scheming bytch, mad different then Laura thats for sure. I wouldnt mind seeing her back at some point....I could picture the writers doing something dumb with the character though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:heh: Thats messed...

I check that show out from time to time looks like she was playing some sort of old scheming bytch, mad different then Laura thats for sure. I wouldnt mind seeing her back at some point....I could picture the writers doing something dumb with the character though.
never been a luke/tony geary fan so seeing an anna/laura/luke triangle would be lame to me

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The writers dont care about whos Gh or OLTL though when it comes to shine...

John McBain is now FBI and the acting head of the pcpd, through his rat nose right in the middle of Jason and Sams marriage. He is styling on everyone when he is getting time.

Todds ill but his character is being dumbed down and such. Hes holding onto silly secrets and simping hard to Carly, whatever they are doing to his character its not like it was before and if he wasnt a cool seeming dude the character would e dead in the water right now.

explain what you mean by "dead in the water" & of course they would dumb down his character anybody with half a brain knows that was gonna happen think about it...would you rather

A.have mcbain somone who's a somewhat popular character go to a new show and get some shine and don't really have to dumb him down

or

B. have Todd who's one of the top male characters in the soap opera world from one show come in and unseat another top male character (sonny or whoever it is on GH) on the show you already have...shyt makes no sense b hell this nikka todd manning was trending on twitter two months ago :mindblown:

the point is they rather have mcbain style on sonny or whoever the head honcho is on GH rather then another top dogg (todd) style on sonny and it makes more sense for mcbain to because he's a cop :smugfavre:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn word?

You ever see the old Luke shyt? He had some good entertaining stuff in his earlier years. They have screwed him up alot these past few years......making him a drunk child killer...Ethan...etc....
was never into gh pre soprano era :manny: was watchin days during the 80s-90s.So I see someone like luke and say he cant shine bo brady's boots

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
explain what you mean by "dead in the water" & of course they would dumb down his character anybody with half a brain knows that was gonna happen think about it...would you rather

A.have mcbain somone who's a somewhat popular character go to a new show and get some shine and don't really have to dumb him down

or

B. have Todd who's one of the top male characters in the soap opera world from one show come in and unseat another top male character (sonny or whoever it is on GH) on the show you already have...shyt makes no sense b hell this nikka todd manning was trending on twitter two months ago :mindblown:

the point is they rather have mcbain style on sonny or whoever the head honcho is on GH rather then another top dogg (todd) style on sonny and it makes more sense for mcbain to because he's a cop :smugfavre:

They had McBain as the head guy on oltl outshining cats on the reg. I didnt even watch regularly, but you know how I know he was the head guy on the show? All the promos and teasers hyping this fool up.

If they can bring in McBain in and force him down our throats, why cant they do the same for Todd? Hence hes being dumbed down. His character is probably the only character I know from the old OlTL beisides Vicki and Bo etc and I know this dude shouldnt be simping Carly and being Heathers lackey.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i dont know bout these GH broads but if you watched OLTL then you would know she was bad and i probably dont even gotta peep the broads on GH cuz i know off top Tea probably shyts on all of em :jawalrus:
I watched OLTL sparingly over the years GH hooked me for some reason. With Christina having Alexis and Sonny as parents she sure is dumb as hell, and I hate saying that cause she's fine. Connie stays :scheme: wonder how all that's gonna go.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
They had McBain as the head guy on oltl outshining cats on the reg. I didnt even watch regularly, but you know how I know he was the head guy on the show? All the promos and teasers hyping this fool up.

If they can bring in McBain in and force him down our throats, why cant they do the same for Todd? Hence hes being dumbed down. His character is probably the only character I know from the old OlTL beisides Vicki and Bo etc and I know this dude shouldnt be simping Carly and being Heathers lackey.

Todd is being dumbed down because RC writes that way to fit his plot points he did it on OLTL all the time. John was also written this way when everybody in town knew the baby wasnt his and he was oblivious as fukk even after lots of hints and everybody looking at him like:mjpls:. But he was suppose to be a smart detective.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I believe it all hes doing is cracking jokes and acting stupid. He probably didnt enjoy playing the bad guy:heh:

It's not that he didn't enjoy it because he did make the role of Todd iconic and win an award for playing the bad Todd. I guess he was tired of it which is why he left OLTL to play a role similar to how Todd is written now.

I remember the actor said that women use to wear shirts saying "Rape Me Todd Manning" :heh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Todd is being dumbed down because RC writes that way to fit his plot points he did it on OLTL all the time. John was also written this way when everybody in town knew the baby wasnt his and he was oblivious as fukk even after lots of hints and everybody looking at him like:mjpls:. But he was suppose to be a smart detective.

Good looks here I was thinking McBain has been seriously written as the most macho illest ladies man around, but low and behold hes a goof and a simp:ehh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I watched OLTL sparingly over the years GH hooked me for some reason. With Christina having Alexis and Sonny as parents she sure is dumb as hell, and I hate saying that cause she's fine. Connie stays :scheme: wonder how all that's gonna go.

After watching the shyt this week I think Kate is gone for good, Connie is gonna be around for awhile....I can get jiggy with that shyt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked what Todd morphed into after the 90's, when a character is major part of a show, they can't just be straight up evil all the time.