The Official General Hospital discussion thread

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I thought I was the only one feeling Tea. When she starts speaking Spanish :noah: GH got the crazy broad game on lock with Heather and Connie/Kate. Is Heather on roids cause that bytch seems to overpower everybody trying to keep her locked up.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
You think danielle is ugly? she was the most attractive broad besides tea on oltl :manny:

Not really a fan of the campyness she and heather bring.And when shes in the presence of sonny I feel she makes him look like a fool..But kelly sullivan definately gets an A for effort

Whenever I saw her daughter on screen she was dope to me, yet looked a lil off to me I could never figure it out:yeshrug:....Id love for them to add her.

I wish they would go ahead and make the Connie character full time and I feel you 100 percent on making Sonny look dumb/foolish. The character has been soft as baby shyt for awhile now actually. I think the reveal of Anthony being Johnnys grand dad was the last foul swagged out villainous thing hes done.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I don't know why, but I liked the original Carly

Sarah Brown? Chick who played on VR troopers? They brought her back as a diff character and she trimmed down looking better than ever. Claudia Z was dope as shytttt....

I never liked the other chick who played Carly, she never did it for me.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
SMH at this thread. Primetime/nighttime Soap Opera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daytime soaps.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
SMH at this thread. Primetime/nighttime Soap Opera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daytime soaps.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

:what: name a primetime soap opera other than dallas.....:aicmon: I'll wait you do realize there is a difference between a soap opera and primetime drama

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:what: name a primetime soap opera other than dallas.....:aicmon: I'll wait you do realize there is a difference between a soap opera and primetime drama
:russ: some clown was trying to say wire, sopranos, boardwalk empire and game of thrones was "soap opera" for men :pachaha:
Whenever I saw her daughter on screen she was dope to me, yet looked a lil off to me I could never figure it out:yeshrug:
Think I know what you mean her head shape/hairline looked funny with certain styles/angles.She had a narrow rectangular head & a hairline so advance sometimes it lookd like it could touch her brow if she raised it high enough.

I wish they would go ahead and make the Connie character full time and I feel you 100 percent on making Sonny look dumb/foolish. The character has been soft as baby shyt for awhile now actually. I think the reveal of Anthony being Johnnys grand dad was the last foul swagged out villainous thing hes done.
And even that wasnt really executed well because the reveal was so off the wall and dumb even for a soap.The set up was real dumb too with carly/luke tryin to find dirt, then luke running to sonny.U could just tell with all the actors involved that they knew they were on to a stinker.Garin wolf had some great ideas but his reign as head writer was :scusthov:
I never liked the other chick who played Carly, she never did it for me.
If you are talkin about tamara braun then i am with u on that.She played carly like a tommyboy with way too much sass.Always rollin her neck after every sentence.At least with this latest carly she mixed it up.She could do devious/vulnerable/slutty/protective mother all TB did was sassy

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
bet the one that suppose to be an ugly duckling is better :skip:

I think she gone end up being bad as hell too...but better?
7e7741186661.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
all i know is ever since they took off AMC & OLTL my nikka Todd Triple OG Manning came to GH and set that shyt on fire :smugfavre: fukk sonny

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
my moms used to watch all the ABC soaps, got me onto AMC and OTL. never really watched GH, but I remember a couple characters in passing. Brenda, cuz she was fine as fukk and Robin cause she got HIV if I remember correctly. I did start randomly DVRing GH now that my boy Todd Manning is back :win: and I see Tea might be back too :ohlawd:

that's how all nikkas that watch soaps now got into soaps :manny:

i watched both OLTL & AMC but around like 2004 i put AMC on the back burner not too many soap opera goons like Todd Manning :whew: but earlier this year AMC & OLTL got cancelled and for some reason they decided to continue Todd's/Mannings story line in GH that's why a lot of these new faces you see and probably don't know are from OLTL...but i havent i never watched GH prolly like 2 ep....and havent watched the ones with Todd & the rest of the people that migrated from OLTL to GH yet :sadcam: cant do it OLTL was my shyt...how GH the only one left standing ? that shyt mad weak

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I thought I was the only one feeling Tea. When she starts speaking Spanish :noah: GH got the crazy broad game on lock with Heather and Connie/Kate. Is Heather on roids cause that bytch seems to overpower everybody trying to keep her locked up.

i dont know bout these GH broads but if you watched OLTL then you would know she was bad and i probably dont even gotta peep the broads on GH cuz i know off top Tea probably shyts on all of em :jawalrus:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i watched both OLTL & AMC but around like 2004 i put AMC on the back burner not too many soap opera goons like Todd Manning :whew:
If u put amc on ice cuz todd was so dope then there is no reason to watch GH for him.Cuz the original todd is gone and whats even funny is that his replacement (victor) came thru and was better.This new todd fukin sux, I never watched oltl like that (apart from some og todd clips on yt) until the 2 todd's story.And the way they've turned the character into a bafoon is :snoop: