The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:russ: some clown was trying to say wire, sopranos, boardwalk empire and game of thrones was "soap opera" for men :pachaha:
Think I know what you mean her head shape/hairline looked funny with certain styles/angles.She had a narrow rectangular head & a hairline so advance sometimes it lookd like it could touch her brow if she raised it high enough.

And even that wasnt really executed well because the reveal was so off the wall and dumb even for a soap.The set up was real dumb too with carly/luke tryin to find dirt, then luke running to sonny.U could just tell with all the actors involved that they knew they were on to a stinker.Garin wolf had some great ideas but his reign as head writer was :scusthov:

If you are talkin about tamara braun then i am with u on that.She played carly like a tommyboy with way too much sass.Always rollin her neck after every sentence.At least with this latest carly she mixed it up.She could do devious/vulnerable/slutty/protective mother all TB did was sassy

You broke that chicks oddness down to a science.:cheers:

Not only was it sloppily handled, but the whole reveal of that just makes almost two years of storylines completely stupid. Anybody watching Johnny/Claudia MAYBE got the incest vibe...but NEVER the mother/son vibe. Its def one of the dumbest things Ive ever seen on a soap.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If u put amc on ice cuz todd was so dope then there is no reason to watch GH for him.Cuz the original todd is gone and whats even funny is that his replacement (victor) came thru and was better.This new todd fukin sux, I never watched oltl like that (apart from some og todd clips on yt) until the 2 todd's story.And the way they've turned the character into a bafoon is :snoop:

:dwillhuh: victor was the truth ill give you that the whole 2 todd's story line was just :sitdown: and they tried to insult mofo's intelligence what that but OG todd is still is clever & witty as he was then as he is now :childplease:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think she gone end up being bad as hell too...but better?
7e7741186661.gif

Damn how are they gonna add in random hoes on the creep....I gurantee you Spinelli gonna get in that nerdy one, then that means more Spinelli/Maxie shyt:snoop:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
If u put amc on ice cuz todd was so dope then there is no reason to watch GH for him.Cuz the original todd is gone and whats even funny is that his replacement (victor) came thru and was better.This new todd fukin sux, I never watched oltl like that (apart from some og todd clips on yt) until the 2 todd's story.And the way they've turned the character into a bafoon is :snoop:

I do remember a more darker sicker Todd in the 90s, I still remember not knowing why the hell they went with that two Todds storyline. But honestly oltl was never really my shyt I just remember them having the doper chicks at some point.

I still believe they could turn Todd back into how he was years ago because there is no reason why they are giving Heather power of him. Todd from years ago woulda killed this bird witout thinking twice.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I do remember a more darker sicker Todd in the 90s, I still remember not knowing why the hell they went with that two Todds storyline. But honestly oltl was never really my shyt I just remember them having the doper chicks at some point.

I still believe they could turn Todd back into how he was years ago because there is no reason why they are giving Heather power of him. Todd from years ago woulda killed this bird witout thinking twice.
exactly looking at the clips on youtube he was sociopath now he flashes his pecks at carly saying "am I beautiful?" :what: this phag aint todd and I am not even a fan

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn how are they gonna add in random hoes on the creep....I gurantee you Spinelli gonna get in that nerdy one, then that means more Spinelli/Maxie shyt:snoop:
yeah I heard shes being brought for spin hopefully they dont make her another winfred

*shudders*

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
exactly looking at the clips on youtube he was sociopath now he flashes his pecks at carly saying "am I beautiful?" :what: this phag aint todd and I am not even a fan

Hes funny to me, but I think hed be funnier if he was a threat out there. Its something I hope they look into , because the show is lacking edge from the male side.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:dwillhuh: victor was the truth ill give you that the whole 2 todd's story line was just :sitdown: and they tried to insult mofo's intelligence what that but OG todd is still is clever & witty as he was then as he is now :childplease:
:childplease: urself this guy aint todd, tood would never be another woman's prague. broody/grungey/emo todd would've gutted johnny as soon as he found out about his granddaughter's death.This guy was crushing on jax hard and that is who u vouch for? :pacspit:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Hes funny to me, but I think hed be funnier if he was a threat out there. Its something I hope they look into , because the show is lacking edge from the male side.
I hear you, even when he was trying to snuff johnny he was still cracking jokes.And then to top it off he lost the heart for it :why: it seems they let all the crazies be woman but the men either have their card pulled (anthony/ewen) or get neutered like sonny/jason/todd.:zzz:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:heh:that chick was awful, Maxie already boned this dude they gotta just let it go down and stop forcing the nerdy chicks and lames. Spinelli ad Maxie shouldnt have 3 damn years of buildup.
to be honest I thought this pairing was dusted with the franco stuff.Then sometime recently spin grew some balls and kicked her to the curb.I guess they just did that too bury the replacement maxie (who while having an annoying voice & no body was :ahh: )

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Roman Brady is right..This aint Todd.. Sociopath 90's Todd that won an emmy is dead.:rip:

Victor was acting more menacing than Todd is acting these days..dude was cracking jokes after finding out about Johnny was responsible for Hopes death.:why:

..With all that being said I have made peace with it and still enjoy Todd for what he is these days ....comic relief :sadcam:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
to be honest I thought this pairing was dusted with the franco stuff.Then sometime recently spin grew some balls and kicked her to the curb.I guess they just did that too bury the replacement maxie (who while having an annoying voice & no body was :ahh: )

The pairing should of been done after that and idk why but that whole shyt had me furious:heh:

They need to give Spinelli a random dope ass broad for no rhyme or reason....or get his ass off the screen.