The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I expect some Q flashbacks to pay tribute..

ps anyone hear the news of the old AJ coming back :mjpls: if true thats a shame I preferred billy warlock.He had the whinny bratty black sheep act down to a science

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ugh I wish they did wrap it up... This s/l is dragging.
its starting to pick up in fact the whole show is, this and the joe scully stuff were at a standstill for the longest time.Now they are giving all these characters intuition/6th sense while they are piece together all the clues.Its such lazy writing but hey the story is moving
Something tells me they brought him back to play Jason, cuz you know they wont kill him off and they for damn sure wont wrap this baby storyline up in a month.:stopitslime:
if they do that it would be a 1st and it would be shytting on the shows history

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
its starting to pick up in fact the whole show is, this and the joe scully stuff were at a standstill for the longest time.Now they are giving all these characters intuition/6th sense while they are piece together all the clues.Its such lazy writing but hey the story is movingif they do that it would be a 1st and it would be shytting on the shows history

Idk what they would do about Jason then? Have him dissapear off and on like Jax.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Idk what they would do about Jason then? Have him dissapear off and on like Jax.
basically, I mean the whole impetus behind not pairing him liz is down to mob life yet he was prepared to have a kid with sam? :what: they can basically re-use that lame reason for why he still leaves despite sam getting her baby back..AJ can come back and make carly/sonny's life hell. :yeshrug:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
basically, I mean the whole impetus behind not pairing him liz is down to mob life yet he was prepared to have a kid with sam? :what: they can basically re-use that lame reason for why he still leaves despite sam getting her baby back..AJ can come back and make carly/sonny's life hell. :yeshrug:

They need to bring back Warlock for that Sonny Carly shyt....

But now that I think about it that would be a GREAT storyline for Michael in being around his real dad again.

Gotdamn some good storylines going on

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
^yeah I hope they dont fuk it up, how this new regime handle edwards death/tribute will determine how ready they are to delve into quartermaine history

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
^yeah I hope they dont fuk it up, how this new regime handle edwards death/tribute will determine how ready they are to delve into quartermaine history

It look like they were ready for it, he got a nice sendoff giving Emma the serum. He will be def be missed and I honestly think they wont kill off the character:yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It look like they were ready for it, he got a nice sendoff giving Emma the serum. He will be def be missed and I honestly think they wont kill off the character:yeshrug:
you think that was it? aw hell nah..That was just an emotional bit to cap the pathogen s/l no way they would know he was going to die soon that they'd give him a courtesy cameo as his final scene.

And if they dont kill him off but constantly refer to him while never showing him thats a slap in the face to viewers.To make tracey never mention him again is also disrespectful to his memory.They need to peep how days handled alice horton's death and do something similar

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
you think that was it? aw hell nah..That was just an emotional bit to cap the pathogen s/l no way they would know he was going to die soon that they'd give him a courtesy cameo as his final scene.

And if they dont kill him off but constantly refer to him while never showing him thats a slap in the face to viewers.To make tracey never mention him again is also disrespectful to his memory.They need to peep how days handled alice horton's death and do something similar

Idk I think they got lucky somehow with the s/l and his real life state. The way they shot that whole thing youd think everybody knew the inevitable result. I honestly didnt know he was in that bad of shape, I hope they acknowledge him with a still shot.( im watching mondays ep now)

But on a lighter note...Tea is so damn fine...will they ever bring that dope yet ugly bird they had playing her daughter on oltl?

Connie/Kate gotta get something next year for her acting btw:lawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
But on a lighter note...Tea is so damn fine...will they ever bring that dope yet ugly bird they had playing her daughter on oltl?
You think danielle is ugly? she was the most attractive broad besides tea on oltl :manny:
Connie/Kate gotta get something next year for her acting btw:lawd:
Not really a fan of the campyness she and heather bring.And when shes in the presence of sonny I feel she makes him look like a fool..But kelly sullivan definately gets an A for effort