The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Jason's leaving in October.

It only make sense McBain and Sam get together since back in the days they were vampire lovers in Port Charles .:jawalrus:

The ending of GH yesterday was :bustback::fire:: (literally).

At Edward giving Patrick's daughter the serum. :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The first jan on days was :ohlawd:

She had ass and titties, kind of looked like Gianna michaels :smugfavre:

I remember being in hs when Nicole's dad raped her

The dopest episode was when victor Moroni goon was marking everyone at Greta's
Coronation

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Soap Opera's = shyt my mom watches

come on guys, this thread can't be reality

We have OUR OWN Soap Opera's if you want to look at it that way
What do you think Soprano's, the Wire, Lost, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire and all that other shyt is?

Its Soap Opera's for guys

Don't go watching Sonny on General Hospital, that dude is a shell of his former self

(ok ok whatever, I had a girl that suckered me into watching this shyt when I was 19)
BUT i'm 33 now, and I bet the same fukking plot line is still not resolved

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Soap Opera's = shyt my mom watches

come on guys, this thread can't be reality

We have OUR OWN Soap Opera's if you want to look at it that way
What do you think Soprano's, the Wire, Lost, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire and all that other shyt is?
These are all primetime cross genre/dramas duke :stopitslime:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:duck:
man I remember when Starr was a cute little kid, like 8 years old, now she like 21 or 22....weird seeing her all grown up

She looks weird to me and I hate how they were pushing her singing...it was annoying.

I cant wait to get to todays ep, I hope they arent dragging this shyt out all week.

Felecia comes back this week always had a thing for her and Bobbygrowing up:ooh:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS DOING NUMBER THOUGH. I AM FLABBERGASTED SON, FLABBERGASTED. YEAH nikka I SAID FLABBERGASTED. YOU READING A THREAD ON GENERAL HOSPITAL SO YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME!!

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
man I remember when Starr was a cute little kid, like 8 years old, now she like 21 or 22....weird seeing her all grown up

felicia still got it but bobbie be lookin like daffy duck these days :snoop: Todays episode was great :russ: at crazy ass olivia with her fine self

I hate when women jack up their faces for no reason.

This ep was a good wrap up to everything, just love how McBain casually defused the bomb by taking a chance on his red head love:rudy:

Sometimes I forget this shyts a soap lately cuz of how its shot....that Shawn/Alexis kiss was looking very Michael Bayish. Also I figure the Jax bros blowing up was a way to get them both outta there so they can randomly show up again.

Im glad they are gonna ride out the Olivia drug thing she is being criminally underused by slumming with boring ass Steve Webber. Shes wayy to dope to stay in the backround.