The Official General Hospital discussion thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I watch Spanish soaps too. My sisters watched all these soaps when I was growing up I started watching for the women, but the storylines pulled me in deeper. I'd bang every broad on GH with the exception of Alice and Heather's crazy ass.

Heather prob got the crazy wet though:mjpls:

These fools are bullshytting today with teasing all these deaths, I almost thought they killed off Edward for a second there.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I believe they did these are his last scenes. The man who plays Edward isn't well. :to:

Def got the feeling at the end because he hasnt even been on screen much lately always "upstairs" or something, he doesnt look well and will def be missed.

Another great ep hopefully that explosion was McBain but it was Jax of course

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
These fools are bullshytting today with teasing all these deaths, I almost thought they killed off Edward for a second there.
dude looked in pretty bad shape IRL
I believe they did these are his last scenes. The man who plays Edward isn't well. :to:
word? dang
Def got the feeling at the end because he hasnt even been on screen much lately always "upstairs" or something, he doesnt look well and will def be missed.

Another great ep hopefully that explosion was McBain but it was Jax of course
that would be a shame but at least this was a better exit than the stuff he was mixed in last year.

Daps
dude looked in pretty bad shape IRLword? dangthat would be a shame but at least this was a better exit than the stuff he was mixed in last year.

John has been battling skin cancer for a few years. you know all of his absences and then wearing the beret for the last two years? That's to cover up the loss of skin on his scalp. Then a few months ago his wife died suddenly, no warning. From what I am hearing he is quite sick at this point, and probably missing his wife greatly.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo i havent watched this shyt since i was a youngin but its crazy how they still have so many of the same characters and some of em look like they havent aged a day :wtf:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Todd on GH? Did Blair big titty ass follow too?:dwillhuh:
She's been on a few episodes. The new Christina is fine as fukk but still dumb as shyt. When Starr first showed up she was looking a lil thick but recently she's been looking much thinner.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eric_Braeden_as_Victor_Newman.jpg
this character>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone on any soap opera

2651849_o.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
She's been on a few episodes. The new Christina is fine as fukk but still dumb as shyt. When Starr first showed up she was looking a lil thick but recently she's been looking much thinner.

man I remember when Starr was a cute little kid, like 8 years old, now she like 21 or 22....weird seeing her all grown up