Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Again, the expectations are different. I want what's best for the squad for short and long term, and if that means losing a few more games to push Moyes out, then so be it. You and your cronies of friends that are supposedly Man U fans can circle jerk all the way to hell for all i care and take your elitist views on what defines a "trill fan" and "true supporter" with you. New United fan? Been a fan of United since '95 when I gained the ability to start remembering shyt. I guess I should be applauding the current state of affairs, right?

That smiley is trash btw.

First off the smiley isnt for you, those that know, will get it.

I'm not a United fan and it seems I've touched a nerve with you? I never said you should be applauding, all I said is that you shouldnt be openly wantin your team to lose, but I guess you only reading what you want to read, because I'm pretty sure as god made little apples that I gave options.

Well, if you dont care about my elitist POV, why you keep on replying back to it, then? I told you to put me on ignore

What part of 95 did you become a fan? Andy Cole signin?, Cantona's king fu kick?, Andy Cole shyttin the bed on the last day of the season? Beating Ipswich 9-0? You cannot win anything with kids comment? Cantona's comeback match? tbh you dont really come across as a breh who been supporting them since 95?

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Sherman counterpoint has been made so many times its basically the dominant media narrative now. Brehs gotta stop writing articles.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I bringing up those teams because you having a barren 6 months, 6 MONTHS them fans have had barren and yo yo years in the last 20, 30 years and more. A trill fan dont say he wants his team to lose, so yes you are a fairweathwer fan and so what if thats my narrative, you know, if you dont like it block/ignore me, you NEW United brehs are :trash:. None of my United brehs are sayin they want to lose, yeah they will say I wish Moyes never took over, or hope he gets sacked, but to say I hope we keep on losing, :what: kind of peanutbuttner and jelly sandwich bollocks is that. If Moyes does turn it round, I beg you dont come with your Oliver Twist bowl in hand and please Moyes give me some more wins. Your card has been marked
dayski.png
Mark Doubt in the cut, that's a scary sight :lupe:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oh my god @ penfield's thread

one of the greatest things i've ever seen on the coli :bow:

cant believe i missed it

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching Lyon v PSG in hi def right now.
The women's version of Lyon v PSG.

Stadium looks to be at decent capacity.
@Liu Kang - They have fans like that? :leon:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
oh my god @ penfield's thread

one of the greatest things i've ever seen on the coli :bow:

cant believe i missed it
Link it :beli:

EDIT : Classless nikka #1 LMAO.

I'm watching Lyon v PSG in hi def right now.
The women's version of Lyon v PSG.

Stadium looks to be at decent capacity.
@Liu Kang - They have fans like that? :leon:
Women of Lyon are top 3 in Europe and first in France. Won the CL back to back two years ago.
PSG with that Qatar money bought some good female players (Délie for example) and are gunning for the number 2 spot which was Juvisy's last years. So yeah Lyon VS PSG (female version) is supposedly a good match.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Why don't I see any official SB threads? I know there had to have been a flood last night. They were all deleted, weren't they?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The SuperBowl is the final after the Conference finals like in the NBA ?
When is it ? After all that Sherman talk I want to watch it :lolbron:

EDIT : What does MBM mean ?

concise

Veteran
Daps
The SuperBowl is the final after the Conference finals like in the NBA ?
When is it ? After all that Sherman talk I want to watch it :lolbron:

EDIT : What does MBM mean ?

PSG's Qataris don't wany any American women?

Super Bowl is 1st Sunday in Feb at around 6:20ish Eastern, so shortly after midnight Monday morning for you.

Minute by Minute.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps