Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So hold on Oliver is the same ref that last week didn't give Szboszlia a second yellow after he kicked the ball away, when Forest got a free kick.

I want Petty Season from the Arsenal Higher Ups. I want Arsenal to destroy this man's life. Come on Josh Kroenke, petty season Beloved

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Bernardo can do anything lol. Foden and KDB aren't even trusted due to their lack of defensive IQ. That's why Foden until last season never been played centrally apart from false 9. KDB is broken and never been great defensively anyway. Kovacic is more a ball carrier. And we have to remember it took Rodri at least 2 seasons to find his feet. Getting snubbed in the 2021 CL Final was probably the making of him at Citeh as he's gone from strength to strength ever since.

Pep is so good at adapting that people think its a given he'll adjust and make it work. But this isn't just any player who can be replaced. It's the player in the position that is most key to make Pepball work.

Yup, I mean think about it. He's managed Busquets, Xabi Alonzo, Javi Martinez, Fernandinho, and now Rodri in that position. Dude has never had a shyt player in that position and in the case of Busquets, Xabi, and Rodri, they are world class generationally talented players.

Hell, he even had Bastian Schweinsteiger for a season as well. Dude has never not had an international level player at that position.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yup, I mean think about it. He's managed Busquets, Xabi Alonzo, Javi Martinez, Fernandinho, and now Rodri in that position. Dude has never had a shyt player in that position and in the case of Busquets, Xabi, and Rodri, they are world class generationally talented players.

Hell, he even had Bastian Schweinsteiger for a season as well. Dude has never not had an international level player at that position.
That’s a great point

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm simply returning the favour, brother. :mjgrin:

Assna fans were all in the videos during our run-ins with prime Messi's Barca (widely recognised as the greatest club team of all time), shytting on us for far less than what you're doing now.

I can only imagine what these guys would have said back then if even ONE, let alone TWO, Chelsea players failed to make a single pass during an entire game of football. :dead:

You acting like that team didn't beat top level Arsenal too. :skip: They beat everyone. I get it brother. But even with the silverware, Chelsea get bantered for reasons of their own making. They really went from top team to not mentioned at all.

That neanderthal was hoping to get an angry reaction from Arteta, instead he got a glance and was ignored.

:mjlol:

Benny was about to tune his ass up. He's Xhaka with a brain.