Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
What a horrible shytc*nt fan you are. And G Nev was talkin about the Jan window. In the summer you can get those players it just means you got to cough up more than the clubs transfer fee record
Oh fukk off. My motive for wanting us to lose is to get Moyes out of here. He's fukkin' clueless. Even if we miraculously got world class talent to come here, nothing he has done within the past 6 months convinces me he would even know what to do with them.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh fukk off. My motive for wanting us to lose is to get Moyes out of here. He's fukkin' clueless. Even if we miraculously got world class talent to come here, nothing he has done within the past 6 months convinces me he would even know what to do with them.

Hes not gettin sacked tho, they will give him till next Jan/Summer :umad: Its nothing about wanting Moyes out, its the fact that you openly wanting your team to lose is :camby: you dont get no higher draft pick for your team to tanking breh, not in Association Football. You a scum fan, fairweather at its finest, what the fukk you know about pain and hardship on supporting a team when they aint doing well. Palace, Cardiff, Norwich, West Ham fans would swap positions with you in an instance. So why dont you take your prawn sandwich and fukk off, you unloyal c*nt.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The most ass backwards thing about the whole Richard Sherman 'class' debate is the fact that American football is one of the most classless activities Americans participate in. An unrelenting, howling car-crash of a sport set in an enromodrome where people applaud how hard other grown men pummel each other with interstitial breaks from the bloodlust to show you scantily clad gyrating female body parts, and inundate you with crass unfunny beer commercials and ads for stuff and bullshyt.

And then one of the participants yells some things into a camera and everyone gets upset and confused and acting like they don't know how they just spent 5 hours of their lives, acting like it is something that is outside the natural order of things. It's a bit of joke to be honest
This is why I don't wanna be a writer brehs. I can't do this :wow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Two teams got their tickets to the Super Bowl yesterday.
I didn't catch one second of it.
I couldn't catch one second.
I don't feel bad about that.

I did see Sherman's rant early this morning. I did not think it was anything of note. I still don't. :mindblown:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Hes not gettin sacked tho, they will give him till next Jan/Summer :umad: Its nothing about wanting Moyes out, its the fact that you openly wanting your team to lose is :camby: you dont get no higher draft pick for your team to tanking breh, not in Association Football. You a scum fan, fairweather at its finest, what the fukk you know about pain and hardship on supporting a team when they aint doing well. Palace, Cardiff, Norwich, West Ham fans would swap positions with you in an instance. So why dont you take your prawn sandwich and fukk off, you unloyal c*nt.
Please save me the fairweather fan narrative you have going on.

If things must get worse for them to get better (getting rid of incompetent management), then I'm all for it for now. Silver linings and all that jazz. The fukk is the purpose of even bringing up those other teams? The expectations are different and I'm sure the fans of those irrelevant teams understand that. :dahell:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Please save me the fairweather fan narrative you have going on.

If things must get worse for them to get better (getting rid of incompetent management), then I'm all for it for now. Silver linings and all that jazz. The fukk is the purpose of even bringing up those other teams? The expectations are different and I'm sure the fans of those irrelevant teams understand that. :dahell:

I bringing up those teams because you having a barren 6 months, 6 MONTHS them fans have had barren and yo yo years in the last 20, 30 years and more. A trill fan dont say he wants his team to lose, so yes you are a fairweathwer fan and so what if thats my narrative, you know, if you dont like it block/ignore me, you NEW United brehs are :trash:. None of my United brehs are sayin they want to lose, yeah they will say I wish Moyes never took over, or hope he gets sacked, but to say I hope we keep on losing, :what: kind of peanutbuttner and jelly sandwich bollocks is that. If Moyes does turn it round, I beg you dont come with your Oliver Twist bowl in hand and please Moyes give me some more wins. Your card has been marked
dayski.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
About the Sherman stuff :
Well I saw the clip and thought that was uncalled for but it's obvious dude was in the heat of the moment. That said, US football as @penfield said is basically the testosterone Olympics. Everything about US football from the rules, the imagery, the celebrations to the crowd scream about it. Double standards from the "fans" obviously as if the testosterone will stop flowing minutes after the clock stops. But then again, it's incredible how racism is rampant and it only takes a petty event for it to blow up. Sad.

But twitter is the worst thing happening in this era. Whole bunch of self-centered users being given a voice to give their meaningless opinion to thousands. When I see an article with Twitter quotes I can't help but SMH at it at how cheap it makes the article. As if average joes' opinions worth a shyt.
:lolbron:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I bringing up those teams because you having a barren 6 months, 6 MONTHS them fans have had barren and yo yo years in the last 20, 30 years and more. A trill fan dont say he wants his team to lose, so yes you are a fairweathwer fan and so what if thats my narrative, you know, if you dont like it block/ignore me, you NEW United brehs are :trash:. None of my United brehs are sayin they want to lose, yeah they will say I wish Moyes never took over, or hope he gets sacked, but to say I hope we keep on losing, :what: kind of peanutbuttner and jelly sandwich bollocks is that. If Moyes does turn it round, I beg you dont come with your Oliver Twist bowl in hand and please Moyes give me some more wins. Your card has been marked
dayski.png
Again, the expectations are different. I want what's best for the squad for short and long term, and if that means losing a few more games to push Moyes out, then so be it. You and your cronies of friends that are supposedly Man U fans can circle jerk all the way to hell for all i care and take your elitist views on what defines a "trill fan" and "true supporter" with you. New United fan? Been a fan of United since '95 when I gained the ability to start remembering shyt. I guess I should be applauding the current state of affairs, right?

That smiley is trash btw.