Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The hysteria over the Mata bid falls apart after you read article. Saying you will bid and actually dealing occuring are two different things.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
40m pounds???
shkinghead.gif
.....what was Ozil's initial price? :lupe:

===

If the FA really go ahead and ban Anelka, it'll be their bytchiest move yet....:aicmon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oh some filthy jew cut ties with west brom on a contract that was about to expire anyway.

1. attention whore
2. media really aint shyt

i'm not really anti-jew, my jew bashing rises with every news story i see when they act up for no reason :patrice:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
no doubt... like what Patrice O'Neal said (and this is not cause I'm on a Patrice phase, I'd had said this even if I wasnt):

it's better that people be upfront with their racism because he doesn't get offended by it. he would prefer to know what people think straight up and be able to react to that than to tiptoe around implying things they try to be slick with and then turn around and going "i'm not racist, that's just you being sensitive because blah blah blah".

also the fact that he says, go ahead and be racist, i dont care what you think because I'm better than you.. and you saw that with sherman's tweets.. but dont act like he isnt' bothered with what he's done and the implications unless he's an egomaniac and its all going according to plan

so you call someone out with that 'thug' and 'classless' and they'll say the same.. i'm not racist, you always have to make everything about race. ultimately instead of being in the open there's a buildup of pressure and that pressure always has to go somewhere.. not a war or anything but I see the US as a state of infinite tension that eventually drags everything down

its weird because you know some cacs are racist as fukk but will still listen to black music or cheer on black athletes but then turn around on them the second anything happens..

its just really fukked up. and like i always say to people... lincoln really shouldve just finished the job and absolutely slaughtered the entire south, scorched earth, and things would be so much better right now. because just like the mexicans that are still mad about the alamo or whatever, and the radical muslims who want to fix the territory they lost in year 682 or something ridiculous.. its better to just finish every single one of them off and have no problems. :lupe:
me and this chick had dinner last week and we talked about race and why this comes up. America never had something like a Truth and Reconciliation Commission when we started ending segregation. We forced this dramatic life change upon white racists who think that minority persons are a lower rung. I am not defending those racists at all, but what I am saying is we never talk about race in this country so that any convo on race goes back to that "why do you make things about race" even though its quite clear that shyt is race-based and racist.

To keep it short, we really need an open dialogue on race, a real national conversation where racist persons arent afraid to be racist and speak whats on their mind. Thats the only way things will ever start to change, instead of the passive-aggressive bullshyt we have no with regards to race.

The Sherman thing pissed me off because Ive seen that a million times over the years, and Ive seen white people fall back on the "hey bro, lets not bring up the race-card. :whoa:"

This dialogue needs to happen. We need to cleanse our souls to move forward.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The most ass backwards thing about the whole Richard Sherman 'class' debate is the fact that American football is one of the most classless activities Americans participate in. An unrelenting, howling car-crash of a sport set in an enromodrome where people applaud how hard other grown men pummel each other with interstitial breaks from the bloodlust to show you scantily clad gyrating female body parts, and inundate you with crass unfunny beer commercials and ads for stuff and bullshyt.

And then one of the participants yells some things into a camera and everyone gets upset and confused and acting like they don't know how they just spent 5 hours of their lives, acting like it is something that is outside the natural order of things. It's a bit of joke to be honest
and dont forget its in front of at least 50,000 people that are drunk out of their minds in a stadium, and then millions of other people who are also drunk out of their mind watching the game at a bar or at home. These are the people who determine what "class" is.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this race stuff on the coli is pretty funny to me, cause I don't think I've ever had a serious conversation on race in my life

I grew up playing korean's childrens games in elementary school, learning greek curses in middle school, playing soccer with the latino fobs and football with black brehs in high school and hung out with greeks, bosnians, brazilians, maltese, blacks, whites, koreans, mexicans, chinese, i dont even know what else :dead:

make racial points when you have no point of reference brehs

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just saw Gilberto Silva at the mall, saw the other Gilberto a couple times as well. Aint a two horse town after all.
saw leo moura at a burger joint in recreio :to:

fukk him tho tbf
oh some filthy jew cut ties with west brom on a contract that was about to expire anyway.

1. attention whore
2. media really aint shyt

i'm not really anti-jew, my jew bashing rises with every news story i see when they act up for no reason :patrice:
how many times you gonna allow me to remind you that you know nothing of standing up for your own ethnic identity

i dont give a fukk about the quenelle regardless of the individual's intentions tbf (altho as i've said it's very clearly been co-opted by neo nazi types)

but if a dude you're sponsoring is even remotely insulting your ethnicity, you gonna just be like :manny: ? that defines a ho breh

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

now someone link me to penfield's thread

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
of course not @horse. kills because my ethnicity is better than other ethnicities and not many people have a problem with it

just started listening to the fifa 14 soundtrack

brasilian rap sampling sukiyaki, what a world we live in :blessed:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I tried to call in on ESPN radio

Operator: What's your name and what do you wanna talk about?
Me: I'm (my government name) from (my current location) and I wanna talk about the Richard Sherman post-game interview
Operator: How old are you (mgn)?
Me: I'm uhh 20 :dahell:
Operator: Thanks for your call (mgm) *hangs up* :troll:

:laff:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
meg-raps was on lyon last season

they were paying her 14k a month
Meg-raps as in Megan Rapinoe ? Is so, just saw the news that after the PSG loss, she's leaving and heading to Seattle. She misses the US soil.