Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clarence.jpg
:to:Excellence Brehs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That Richard Sherman outburst even had me like :ohhh:

The first American athlete in a decade who isn't a cornball. I mean he's on the cusp but you take what you get eh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I won't even lie, I barely paid attention to SEA/SF even though I knew it was something I should have been watching.

You know when there's something special on.. like a de facto NFL semifinal, or the Oscars or something.. that even though it's not 'your team' or something you're 100% into you know is a bit special. Kinda like regular people with the World Cup or Olympics.

But then I'm just thinking "I wont remember this game next year, there have been 50 other games of similar importance I've watched I don't even remember, so I can continue barely watching it and doing other things"

I even deleted about 75% of movies and TV shows I had stacked up for the same reason. This is throwaway entertainment that won't even be remember 5 years from now, and is not part of the 1%. I kept the Oscar screeners and Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc, and deleted the marginal stuff.

Don't know what's wrong with me :patrice:

Seriously think listening to a lot of Patrice O'Neal lately and watching that documentary on Woody Allen fukked with my head. Like if it's not something GREAT I shouldn't be wasting my time on it :patrice:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So Anelka and his quenelling bum ass really caused Zoopla to stop sponsoring WBA :laff: