Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Are you still mad they got at you for being white in that one thread? People on here talk shyt all the time. It's basically a barbershop forum of sorts. Sometimes people know what there saying and other times they don't. It's not that serious. You should probably take a break, you exposing yourself as a bytch. Not a good look.

Mad at people calling me white? That's one of the longest running jokes here. It's great.

To clarify, I've seen threads and posts in the past of people saying they'd rather stay in and post on SOHH or the coli by themselves because people purportedly know more about the sport here than people they know in real life, in short they come to SOHH/Coli for in depth sports talk.

That's the sentiment that's bandied about a lot here yet when you actually read the threads and the conversations it's really not all that complex, just basic musings that anyone could come out with if they sat and dedicated time to watching as much of a team or sport.

The coli is basically a web of lies.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You and @Grams, you brehs ain't up on the app Tinder though?

I may have just thrown you life jackets btw, you owe me :leostare:

I tried that tinder shyt a couple times. Too many white girls for my taste. :yeshrug:

I'm in the DMV area too. Chocolate city looking like a candy factory after a fat kid raids it.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried that tinder shyt a couple times. Too many white girls for my taste. :yeshrug:

I'm in the DMV area too. Chocolate city looking like a candy factory after a fat kid raids it.

:heh: im about to come down there and clean up.... tindering in other cities works for me though just not in my town i have no clue why