Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Poor Jozy, the service he's gotten today is like 5 balls pinged at his head at topspeed when he's been 10 yards more advanced than the rest while actually winning a few

impressed with Sunderland though, never seen a team be outplayed so badly yet still be in the game. Chelsea/Barca was a tactic, this is just utter hopelessness :leon:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
he got fukkED UP, and absolutely no foul no nothing :damn:

I saw that from the instant it happened and the ref aint do shyt... brutal

as for johnson, it WAS weird... Walcott is injured January 4th

and January 5th Johnson starts his run :patrice:

1/5 goal vs Carlisle, 1/7 wins pen vs United, 1/11 hat trick vs Fulham, 1/18 goal vs Sou :whoo:

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Anything south of Mexico is Mexico, it's written in the constitution @Grams

Just getting in from the strip club, maybe it's my age or the smell of p*ssy, silicon, and broken homes but I wanted to save a few of these girls. And for all the shyt we talk about these women, nothing is worse than these stalker dudes at clubs
:whoa: let's talk breh.

but Gooners are like :sadcam:We gotta buy this guy sadcam
sadcam on the wing that's a scary sight

@Liu Kang the coli is the coli, an echo chamber designed to promote itself. it's not the US at large. just so you know, breh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
one trash performance from taraabt and rene is like, fukk you and fukk this, we got clint now :camby:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
They aint winning the title anytime soon then

As soon as we get back in the CL, Suarez will sign an extension and we'll be raking in the best players in the world and we'll be right back from where we left off. Top 2 will be then a reality, it'll be to the moon after that.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as we get back in the CL, Suarez will sign an extension and we'll be raking in the best players in the world and we'll be right back from where we left off. Top 2 will be then a reality, it'll be to the moon after that.

What happens if you dont make it to champions league this season :heh: .....are you stuck in mid table obscurity forever? :lupe: