Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
United fans on their liverpool shyt i see

United has always done it the right way, the blue collar way, the english way. only NOW must they play dirty in order to get footing in the world :pachaha:

fergie didnt choose jose because he knew jose would in some way, shape or form, by trophies, personality, or both, trump him. if alex had won just 1-2 more european cups he woulda chose jose. instead he went with a scot from a good family who never won shyt :pachaha:

:ahh: it all feels so right

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Pull up the old predictions before the season posts. Most of you had United finishing 4th or so for the past three seasons.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Pull up the old predictions before the season posts. Most of you had United finishing 4th or so for the past three seasons.

:whoa: you've gone from football fans and pundits to our predictions? Make yo mind up is it us? or is it them? or is it we as a collective? If People picked United 4th for this season, then yes thats under Moyes, not under Fergie :ufdup: No-one was seriously picking United to barely do Arsenal-esque moves under Fergie, we may like a :skip: but it seems you've taken some light hearted banter over predicitions to heart.

Seriously like, have you confused United for Arsenal?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@BLAZO da GAWD nah bruh ppl on here didn't say the team was going to struggle until Moyes became Manager and he failed to get any decent CM in the transfer market. Buying fellaini :krs: just reinforced that.

And Pundits saying united was going to struggle for the past 3-4 years, was just throwing shyt on the wall and hoping it sticks. During those years only one team really challenging united. This year is a different story.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
If his name was more Brazilian he wouldn't get all the stick he's getting.

Anderson is too English.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The pasta in Italy is gunna turn Anderson in to Jardel
he already Jardel-like now
article-2540559-1ABBEAB500000578-714_634x561.jpg

breh has no muscle definition

Liverpool's Steven Gerrard tipped to play on until he's 40 in Andrea Pirlo role by Brendan Rodgers
:ray:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Let's not act like if given the chance, it would not be tempting to be a bit like Anderson. Yes, trophies, being the greatest is good and all, but there is something appealing about letting the haters hate and watching the money pile up. Literally sitting, and letting the money pile up.

Breh is the investment banker of the football world, produces nothing of note, while stuffing his pockets with wodges of cash leaving regular people to foot the bill.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This has to be one of the top 50 most shocking videos I've watched in my internet career. We got an Arsenal fan who only wears the shirt cuz he likes Adebayor and thinks that the U.S. won a world cup, we got another guy with a "Jesuit Soccer" shirt on ffs who thinks Maradona played for Mexico, doesn't know who Gareth Bale or Stevie G is or what team he plays for, "the last world cup was in 2008" innit :mjlol: Tottenham plays in Liverpool and they wear blue? :dahell: This bytch favorite team is Madrid but she doesn't know who B.ale is but I'll allow it cuz she's a woman.
4:27 hit em with the classic Grams "oh my dayz" :banderas:
The gook talking about Fernando Torres :camby:

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Anything south of Mexico is Mexico, it's written in the constitution @Grams

Just getting in from the strip club, maybe it's my age or the smell of p*ssy, silicon, and broken homes but I wanted to save a few of these girls. And for all the shyt we talk about these women, nothing is worse than these stalker dudes at clubs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I know a bunch of people like that. I don't even talk to people about soccer to people. It's always very cursory, "Oh, so who do you think will win the world cup??" "Probably Brazil, Spain, Germany watch out for Argentina yeah :stopitslime:"

It's not even like I know a lot about soccer (even though I do know a fair bit about soccer, I've decided I'll cut myself before I ever posit a legitimate opinion on anything pertaining to soccer. Mainly because I'm not a fukking pundit, also, on the internet you're either sounding like a budget Michael Cox or you're not saying anything new or novel. I'd rather just try joke after joke to see if anything sticks at all than try to talk about whether or not Arsene should buy a striker, whether Moyes was the right choice, who gives a fukk. It's all the same posters, we all have our roles, fukk giving actual opinions.)

That's why the coli is so terrible. From trolling one of the playoffs thread I've learned that (1) people really don't know all that much about sports (2) on the coli people come to find legitimate sports dialogue when in reality they're only finding other inept mugs to talk about the same non-talking points as them. There isn't a poster worth their salt outside of this thread. I mean that.

I've perused the threads, it eerily mirrors real life. I have never meet people in real life who are breaking down NFL games into defensive schemes, strategies, it's always the most obvious things anyone can muster. And you listen to the commentary for any given game (I've actually watched my fair bit of playoff football this year) and it's so basic and full of fukkwittery that it's no coincidence.

Last edited: