Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Think I witnessed my first body earlier this morning coming back home from the Xmas dinner at my moms :lupe:

It was like 3:35am and I was on some road leading to the freeway and suddenly from a distance I see a bunch of blue lights and fire trucks. I'm like damn, it's just Christmas and people coming home drunk and causing car wrecks. So I'm :stopitsliming: in my car and as I get closer I noticed there was not really a car wreck but just a single car. It's 3:35 dark so I don't really see things clearly but I hit my warning lights and slow the fukk down. It's a two way road and both directions are kinda blocked because police cars and fire trucks are on the middle of the road and firemen tell the coming cars to keep on. So I'm :whating: and passing by the mess slowly because it's really narrow then I saw a body on the cold and wet asphalt with a blanket partially on him. And the blanket was not the thermal type, it was the coroner type.

I saw the stuff for like 2 seconds and dipped but I think my heart skipped a beat at the moment when I realized dude was probably dead. I say probably because I looked at all the possibilities refusing to believe but ended up agreeing with the only logical conclusion which was that he met his fate. Got me shook for the 5 next minutes, driving slow as hell (and I was kinda sleepy too so I was :lupeing: all the way). Finally got on the freeway and returned to my senses and drove at normal speed but still thinking about my safety because it was such a shame. I was thinking about dude's life and how sad the end was. Going to work after a dinner with his family and skidding because the road was slippery ? Heart attack on the road after a happy family reunion ? Dying alone coming home for Xmas ? Too tired and closed his eyes too long and didn't see the outcome ? :Sadcaming: all the way.

I'm kinda grateful though. Because sometimes when I browse JBO, you got people talking about "I'm so desensitized because the innanetz made me see all type of fukked up things" and I'm always :stopitsliming: at those dudes. Not out of uppitiness but because I've always thought that the computer screen was a MASSIVE filter to this shyt. I done see all type of fukked stuff all more morbid/sexual/amoral/creepy than the previous one and I don't even flinch when I see a dismembered body online anymore. But I knew that when I'll saw some for real, that would shook me and finally I was right about that. And the event was not even gruesome, I didn't even get to look closely or to smell some rotten flesh or hear some family member crying their lungs out. That was a single body on the road but the very thought of thinking he was really dead made me question things.

Anyway, mer crimmuh.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
By the way, US brehs, I need y'all help understanding something : I listened to Kells cookie song once again (might be growing on me), and notice he said "fukk with a nikka" twice. I think he meant "fukk with me" but I wasn't sure because he also could have meant "fukk with a black man".

I noticed on this message board that it's not unusual to talk about oneself the Jaqen H'ghar way (using "a man", "a brother", "a nikka" or any "a + noun"). Why though ? The English language is great because it may be the shorter way to express things. Comparing it to latin languages, I'm sometimes annoyed by how long or how many syllables we have to add to the english count to say the same things. Why then use "a nikka" to say "me" or "I"?

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
By the way, US brehs, I need y'all help understanding something : I listened to Kells cookie song once again (might be growing on me), and notice he said "fukk with a nikka" twice. I think he met "fukk with me" but I wasn't sure because he also could have meant "fukk with a black man".

I noticed on this message board that it's not unusual to talk about oneself the Jaqen H'ghar way (using "a man", "a brother", "a nikka" or any "a + noun"). Why though ? The English language is great because it may be the shorter way to express things. Comparing it to latin languages, I'm sometimes annoyed by how long or how many syllables we have to add to the english count to say the same things. Why then use "a nikka" to say "me" or "I"?

I wish I could punch in your face while your kids are eating Captain Crunch you cheeky motherfukker.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could punch in your face while your kids are eating Captain Crunch you cheeky motherfukker.
:why:
What did I say that rubbed you the wrong way ? I'm seriously asking. In French, we don't use the third person to talk about oneself unless one is arrogant or royalty. It seems that in the US it's way more common so that's the reason of my question.

EDIT : And I don't have kids so I'm not worried.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:why:
What did I say that rubbed you the wrong way ? I'm seriously asking. In French, we don't use the third person to talk about oneself unless one is arrogant or royalty. It seems that in the US it's way more common so that's the reason of my question.

Because that's what hip-hop / rugged RnB is. Arrogant music. So they say arrogant things.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Because that's what hip-hop / rugged RnB is. Arrogant music. So they say arrogant things.
I'm not specifically talking about rappers. I saw plenty of users used that way of talking here (I don't post on another US message board) without sounding or wanting to sound arrogant.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm not specifically talking about rappers. I saw plenty of users used that way of talking here (I don't post on another US message board) without sounding or wanting to sound arrogant.

It's just slang man, there's nothing really much else to it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
fukk with a nikka, fukk with me you know I got it

He's referring to himself, and it's not necessarily sexual...but I guess since it's R.Kelly it could be:scusthov:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
fukk with a nikka, fukk with me you know I got it

He's referring to himself, and it's not necessarily sexual...but I guess since it's R.Kelly it could be:scusthov:
Yeah I figured that "fukk with*" meant "make some business with" since I witnessed that in Hustle & Flow or in The Wire (I don't remember) when at a moment, there was a dude selling something and he was saying "fukk with me". At that point I didn't understand and was boggled by the sexual innuendo and was literally :wtf:. But then it made sense after hitting urbandictionary.

My misunderstanding was more about the third person reference which I didn't really understand but @Abso831 kinda explained it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Happy White Anglo-Saxon Winter Privilege Night, c00ns. :stopitslime:

Thread has gotten a bit too real last two pages :lupe: