Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Saw Anchorman 2. Pretty funny, so many jokes that I can't even remember all of them. Though it had some very light and easy commentary on the news that was welcome even though it just told us everything that we already know about the 24 hour news cycle.

The previews though:

22 Jump Street. Ground already treaded.

That Michael Bay produced movie about 5 friends who build a time machine from one of the friend's dad's blueprint they find in his state of the art high-tech basement laboratory. Sure. There's so many problems with time travel movies, we should just stop with time travel movies. The Butterfly Effect killed time travel movies forever. Time travel movies are getting so old they have romantic comedies about time travel now.

New Seth Rogan movie looks like it could be ok, not theater going worthy though.

That Michael B. Jordan movie where he's friends with Zac Effron and Miles Teller and MBJ get his heart broken and they have some stupid pact where the other two can't hook up with girls. But then MBJ finds out that Effron and Teller are in fact hooking up with girls and he storms out because his bro pact was broken. Besides the retarded premise I wasn't sure what that movie was supposed to be. It didn't look funny, but I dunno too many romantic comedies that are rated R. If you're romantic comedy is rated R that's just a comedy, like 40 Year Old Virgin.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Merry Christmas you bitter, great music finding, banter tossing fukks :ahh::pachaha:

finding this thread and watching AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOO brought me back to the best sport on this earth
thanks for putting up with my shytty match commentary, almost complete lack of a fukk given about anything outside of Arsenal Football Club, that early weird installment period where I posted about Joey fukkin Barton (:heh:) and the other myriad of ways I've managed to be an American in this thread

Also DC is cool as long as you aren't stuck in the hood, downtown was boss as fukk when I lived there, and the metro is my second favorite public transport system outside of NYC.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Do people still care about coli cash?
Ever since the redesign, they positioned it away from right under the usernames, it no longer seems as important. At least to me.

Made easy money on easy NBA games. Boxing Day games?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Saw "The Wolf Of Wall Street" today brehs :wow:

Leo killed it.

Some dope previews...that new Tom Cruise joint looks aight...as well as I Frankenstein