Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorch, why you hurt, man? Let it go. Misplaced anger is not a good look.:wow:

I'm simply returning the favour, brother. :mjgrin:

Assna fans were all in the videos during our run-ins with prime Messi's Barca (widely recognised as the greatest club team of all time), shytting on us for far less than what you're doing now.

I can only imagine what these guys would have said back then if even ONE, let alone TWO, Chelsea players failed to make a single pass during an entire game of football. :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm simply returning the favour, brother. :mjgrin:

Assna fans were all in the videos during our run-ins with prime Messi's Barca (widely recognised as the greatest club team of all time), shytting on us for far less than what you're doing now.

I can only imagine what these guys would have said back then if even ONE, let alone TWO, Chelsea players failed to make a single pass during an entire game of football. :dead:
Don't take your Clearlake anger out on us, king. Cucurella ain't on our books and that ain't our fault. Its not our fault we can play Kepa, and you can't.:mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't take your Clearlake anger out on us, king. Cucurella ain't on our books and that ain't our fault. Its not our fault we can play Kepa, and you can't.:mjpls:

It's an absolute disgrace players aren't allowed to play against their parent club in the league when it's allowed in European club competitions.

It's not something I was too concerned about before but it definitely caught my attention this season. :damn:

Daps

Interesting article about City and their 115 charges

I remember some whiney little bytch in here kept banging on about Man U breaking PSR rules but seemed to never mention City breaking them

and now according to this Article they broke them 7 times between the 2015\16 and 2017\18 and they won the league in one of them seasons

yeah I'm talking about you @Yayo Toure :ufdup:

Everton only broke them once and got punished for it
hopefully with that and the other 108 charges they throw the book at them now