Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got into the most ridiculous argument with a middle-aged Indian woman at Asda today. :heh:

Christmas eve shopping is already hectic as fook and this mug is queuing up with no trolley/basket talking about I’m saving this space/my stuff is on the way. So I told her while you’re waiting I’ll go ahead, her stuff still hadn’t arrived by the time the person ahead of us was being served. For whatever reason she refused, there were at least three people behind me and she thought we'd all wait there for her while whoever she was with was brought her stuff. :wtf:

After a few back and forths she moved out of the way and said “you’re not a nice person”. I've heard worse tbh :ehh: so didn't really respond, just told her go find your trolley love.

Then she looked at my stuff – I was doing a small shop brehs, you know, just the essentials like bread, milk, bottled water, fruits, shower gels and paper towels – then she said “look at your trolley, you don’t eat like a normal person”.
y8CNU6f.gif

I literally burst out laughing and said ‘what does that even mean?’

She walked off muttering something in her language.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doggystyle Samples - Mixed by Snoop

. Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love [Bathtub]
2. Funkadelic - Not Just Knee Deep [GFunk intro]
3. George McCrae - I Get Lifted [Gin & Juice]
4. Slave - Watching You [Gin & Juice]
5. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic - Flashlight [Tha Shiznit]
6. Santana - Fried Neckbones & Some Fries [Murder Was the Case]
7. Slick Rick, Dougie Fresh - La Di Da Di [Lodi Dodi]
8. Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin [Gz & Hustlaz]
9. Kool & the Gang - Summer Madness [Doggy Dogg World]
10. Curtis Mayfield - Eddie You Should Know Better [Interlude: U Betta Recognize]
11. George Clinton - Atomic Dog [Who Am I (What's My Name)]
12. Tom Browne - Jamaica Funk [Who Am I (What's My Name)]
13. Parliament - Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker) [Who Am I (What's My Name)]
14. Lyn Collins - Think About It [Ain't No Fun]
15. Isaac Hayes - A Few More Kisses To Go [Ain't No Fun]
16. Ohio Players - Funky Worm [Serial Killa]
17. Isaac Hayes - The Look of Love [Gz Up Hoes Down]

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
just told her go find your trolley love.
why did this line make me laugh :russ:

Then she looked at my stuff – I was doing a small shop brehs, you know, just the essentials like bread, milk, bottled water, fruits, shower gels and paper towels – then she said “look at your trolley, you don’t eat like a normal person”.
y8CNU6f.gif

I literally burst out laughing and said ‘what does that even mean?’

She walked off muttering something in her language.
:deadrose:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs, do ya'll remember any defining moments in your life shaped by your parents? . I remember my pops came to visit my bro and I from Kenya couple years ago and decided i'd show him around and knock off a couple errands at the same time. One of the errands involved returning some books back to the lib. So we reach the lib, i walked in, returned books but remembered i had some flicks on reserve. At this time i was on some Peter Sellers/Woody Allen phase :yeshrug: so as the attendant is handing the flick to me, he looks at the title which happened to be "What's New Pusscat" and then looked at me like :comeon: ::usure::stopitslime:. I told the attendant there musta been a mistake and put that shyt down and left . I ain't seen a Peter Sellers/ Woody Allen flick since :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brehs, do ya'll remember any defining moments in your life shaped by your parents? . I remember my pops came to visit my bro and I from Kenya couple years ago and decided i'd show him around and knock off a couple errands at the same time. One of the errands involved returning some books back to the lib. So we reach the lib, i walked in, returned books but remembered i had some flicks on reserve. At this time i was on some Peter Sellers/Woody Allen phase :yeshrug: so as the attendant is handing the flick to me, he looks at the title which happened to be "What's New Pusscat" and then looked at me like :comeon: ::usure::stopitslime:. I told the attendant there musta been a mistake and put that shyt down and left . I ain't seen a Peter Sellers/ Woody Allen flick since :wow:
when i was in a bout of teenage "fukk the world, we're all fukked, what's the point" type thing, my dad told me his dad told him that he didnt wanna be like his dad in the sense that he was constantly assuming the downfall of civilization was nigh

my dad was big involved in the civil rights/anti-war movement here in the 60s, and was there for it to go real bad too, like brehs gettin locked up and knocked off for various reasons. and of course for a lotta those that didnt to turn around and vote for reagan. so for him to tell me shyt would be alright and we'd carry on made me like :ehh: aight

i will always carry that guarded optimism with me, it's why i'm quick to hit these chicken littles with the :whoa:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
when i was in a bout of teenage "fukk the world, we're all fukked, what's the point" type thing, my dad told me his dad told him that he didnt wanna be like his dad in the sense that he was constantly assuming the downfall of civilization was nigh

my dad was big involved in the civil rights/anti-war movement here in the 60s, and was there for it to go real bad too, like brehs gettin locked up and knocked off for various reasons. and of course for a lotta those that didnt to turn around and vote for reagan. so for him to tell me shyt would be alright and we'd carry on made me like :ehh: aight

i will always carry that guarded optimism with me, it's why i'm quick to hit these chicken littles with the :whoa:
i should add of course that my dad's paternal grandfather, the one my grandfather said he tried not to emulate too much, got kicked around a few countries for having different political and religious beliefs and finally settled in the US after a pretty difficult life. so i doubt his world was all that rose-colored, giving him kind of a reason to think shyt was gonna cave in

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When my dad land mom split when I was just a kid. Made me older, mentally, earlier than I was supposed to be and I never properly enjoyed my childhood. (edit, but it made me always a more serious and focused person)

Cant think of another, except my parents constantly telling me that I will be alright. Basically they believed in me, and I always use that even when shyt is is shyt.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My dad has always had a knack for never being serious, but when he gets serious he'll just leave you slightly baffled.

To this day I still don't know much about my dad's side of the family, there's only a few times that stand out which I won't share but it just showed me how sometimes people will go to lengths to forget about the painful or uncomfortable things that have happened in the past, and even how people will try hard to bury their true feelings, and put a brave face on despite all the bullshyt that came before.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doggystyle Samples - Mixed by Snoop

. Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love [Bathtub]
2. Funkadelic - Not Just Knee Deep [GFunk intro]
3. George McCrae - I Get Lifted [Gin & Juice]
4. Slave - Watching You [Gin & Juice]
5. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic - Flashlight [Tha Shiznit]
6. Santana - Fried Neckbones & Some Fries [Murder Was the Case]
7. Slick Rick, Dougie Fresh - La Di Da Di [Lodi Dodi]
8. Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin [Gz & Hustlaz]
9. Kool & the Gang - Summer Madness [Doggy Dogg World]
10. Curtis Mayfield - Eddie You Should Know Better [Interlude: U Betta Recognize]
11. George Clinton - Atomic Dog [Who Am I (What's My Name)]
12. Tom Browne - Jamaica Funk [Who Am I (What's My Name)]
13. Parliament - Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker) [Who Am I (What's My Name)]
14. Lyn Collins - Think About It [Ain't No Fun]
15. Isaac Hayes - A Few More Kisses To Go [Ain't No Fun]
16. Ohio Players - Funky Worm [Serial Killa]
17. Isaac Hayes - The Look of Love [Gz Up Hoes Down]

Peeped this a few weeks ago, been bumpin it since.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Merry Christmas my OFT brehs I'm ready to do fukk all but watch :flabbynsick: NBA the whole day.

Zzz. Cole focking got that one I'll give him that :wow:

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions but I'm gonna seriously focus on learning guitar. My dad got me an acoustic jawn and it's been chilling here but not anymore :salute: