Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Merry Christmas my racist, militant, weird, stupid, afrocentric, semi-nationalist, but knowledgable OFT brehs.

I hope all of your c*nts got gifts that you really don't need. :blessed:

Staying at the house most of the day. Going to watch the World's End and Millers flick today.

NBA games are :trash:

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
cpiEtmb

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
By the way, US brehs, I need y'all help understanding something : I listened to Kells cookie song once again (might be growing on me), and notice he said "fukk with a nikka" twice. I think he meant "fukk with me" but I wasn't sure because he also could have meant "fukk with a black man".

I noticed on this message board that it's not unusual to talk about oneself the Jaqen H'ghar way (using "a man", "a brother", "a nikka" or any "a + noun"). Why though ? The English language is great because it may be the shorter way to express things. Comparing it to latin languages, I'm sometimes annoyed by how long or how many syllables we have to add to the english count to say the same things. Why then use "a nikka" to say "me" or "I"?
it is third person arrogance in a rougher way. like people referring to themselves as "the kid", or how you'd hear ny rappers in the 90s call themselves "the god"

the bluntness of english allows us to extend a sentence without being so annoyed, because we can choose when and when not to do it. latin-based language speakers have no choice, however, as the rules of including tiny details ("que" in french/spanish/portuguese for example) are much more rigid, while optional in english