Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flamini back, Flamini back, got all the goon- ugggh fukk off

His goal against Newcastle though :bow:

I was :lolbron: until I got to the end :sadcam:

finish the line muthafukka :damn:

anyway on a serious note

this summer has been fukked since real re-negged on selling us higuain. I truly believe if we would've signed higuain early in the summer like we was supposed to it would have sent a statement out to the other clubs we meant business and the targets we were after would've also gathered we weren't total jokes and were looking to do something so the team could move forward. Sort of a transfer domino effect.

But alas, gazidis and wenger got found out...

oh how badly did they get found out :wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I was :lolbron: until I got to the end :sadcam:

finish the line muthafukka :damn:

anyway on a serious note

this summer has been fukked since real re-negged on selling us higuain. I truly believe if we would've signed higuain early in the summer like we was supposed to it would have sent a statement out to the other clubs we meant business and the targets we were after would've also gathered we weren't total jokes and were looking to do something so the team could move forward. Sort of a transfer domino effect.

But alas, gazidis and wenger got found out...

oh how badly did they get found out :wow:

Arsenal need a slump buster. Wenger still scarred by Reyes and Arshavin

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
lol thats brutal, he didnt even do much wrong

you better be some kind of hyped up product to get second chances somewhere, apparently simply banging them in doesnt do it (ba, bent)
except not play well.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
i just realised...

how the fukk is benfica in pot 1 over juventus, AC milan, dortmund and PSG :why:
Scorch provided a link about the CC stuff : (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Club_coefficient) and it seems that Europa League also gives a good amount of points. They've done great in Europa League (finalist this year and semi-finalist two years ago).
watch City get screwed over once again. Platini can go suck his mudda
What has City done in both Europa League and CL to deserve to be higher ?
Did they ever passed the group stages in the CL :mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
0,,10268~12183422,00.jpg

:stylin:

Glad we got Willian and Eto'o in tbh, the team was looking a little too white on Monday. :mjpls:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal need a slump buster. Wenger still scarred by Reyes and Arshavin

Even that won't work now, it's too late in the transfer window. The player would have to ball to carry that feeling into the Jan transfer window, and even then...wenger doesn't even like buying in the jan window :sadcam:

btw, chelsea have signed eto'o...fucc sake

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:why: :what:

That's all I was saying.

Ultimately, I have little time for the We Want Our Arsenal Back crowd when a good number of them would hate the pre Wenger years.

The Arsenal of today are a much more stable and stronger club going forward than the club was in the 80s and 90s. All this crying and crisis talk does my nut in, Wenger leaves tomorrow and we are one of the best positioned clubs going forward. It's bad but it's not that bad. We just have a manager that can't make a decision and stick to it.

The European Compeition back in the day wasnt the farce as it is today, where its jsut one competition people give a fukk about and then if a team can manage to struggle thru to the last 8 of EL then they take it serious. But the way you put it, Arsenal were some super struggle club before Wenger got there. Which was totally wrong thing for an Arsenal fan to say. Considering Grahams & Wenger trophey record is similar. Wenger has 7 Graham has 6. Wenger has the unbeaten season Graham has a 1 lost season and the only other club to match that record in the last 30 years is Chelsea 1 lost season.

The reality is how many True Giants of European Footbal are there 8-10? tbh the term gets thrown around way too easily like the big club term does. The media would have you believe there are about 25-30 Big Clubs in England, its got the game fukked up.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i just realised...

how the fukk is benfica in pot 1 over juventus, AC milan, dortmund and PSG :why:

They made the EL final last season, got another EL semi's and a couple of QF's in the CL over the past 5 seasons.

Milan got 1 CL q/f in that tiem and alot of last 16 KO's, Dortmund only have last season and PSG apart from last season done fukk all aswell in Europe