Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The English media would have you believe there are about 25-30 100 Big Clubs in England, its got the game fukked up.
fixed

not an exaggeration either. FA Cup matches, this term gets thrown around all the time. Im sorry brehs, Stockport County is not a big club.:sitdown:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0,,10268~12183422,00.jpg

:stylin:

Glad we got Willian and Eto'o in tbh, the team was looking a little too white on Monday. :mjpls:

The GOAT African striker finally in England. If he adds another league to that resume :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why is Lambert on the English squad? :scusthov: English being sentimental again with their call-ups.

Lambert is a good player, and he has proper tekkers, can link up the play, can hold the ball up, header the ball, can take a freekick aswell. Best pen taker in the squad, have you seen England players take pens before.

If they're going with a trend of rewarding young players with caps and building for the future, I'd call up Campbell instead of a 30+ year old.

Campbell is shyt. Well not shyt shyt but hes played one proper season worth of football ever and that was like 5 seasons ago and now you want him in the England squad after jsut scoring 2 goals vs a :flabbynsick: Citeh back line. GTFOH.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
watch City get screwed over once again. Platini can go suck his mudda
they in pot 3. they are likely to get a hard group again. :yeshrug:

---

spurs making madrid wait so arsenal dont sign dimaria ? :patrice:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fixed

not an exaggeration either. FA Cup matches, this term gets thrown around all the time. Im sorry brehs, Stockport County is not a big club.:sitdown:

Well what media did you think I was on about. I thought it was a given.

I got to about 23, but thought I was leaving a few names out so I put it 25-30 United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Citeh, Newcastle, Sunderland, Spurs, Villa, Birmingham, Everton, Leeds, Wednesday, Cardiff, West Ham, Forest, Leicester, Derby, Wolves, Coventry,, Bolton, Blackburn, Sheff United :ld:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lambert is a good player, and he has proper tekkers, can link up the play, can hold the ball up, header the ball, can take a freekick aswell. Best pen taker in the squad, have you seen England players take pens before.

Campbell is shyt. Well not shyt shyt but hes played one proper season worth of football ever and that was like 5 seasons ago and now you want him in the England squad after jsut scoring 2 goals vs a :flabbynsick: Citeh back line. GTFOH.

Meh, you guys might not even qualify anyway. Potential playoff against France or Portugual :merchant:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Well what media did you think I was on about. I thought it was a given.

I got to about 23, but thought I was leaving a few names out so I put it 25-30 United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Citeh, Newcastle, Sunderland, Spurs, Villa, Birmingham, Everton, Leeds, Wednesday, Cardiff, West Ham, Forest, Leicester, Derby, Wolves, Coventry,, Bolton, Blackburn, Sheff United :ld:
Ive heard it used for A LOT of clubs. Clubs that have not won in 60,70, even 100 years. :why: