Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm talking about European cups like the other European giants.

Thats nonsense breh. Because goin by that logic up till 1996.

Forest > Barca, United

Forest = Inter & Juve

While Arsenal have never been true Giants of European Football, but since the 70's they have made atleast one European Final in the decade. And before Wenger took over Arsenal were Londons biggest and most successful club and the 3rd biggest.behind United & Liverpool

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Deschamps just announced the 25 french players for the matches against Georgia and Belarus :

Keepers : Mickaël Landreau (Bastia), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham/ANG), Steve Mandanda (Marseille).
Defenders : Eric Abidal (Monaco), Gaël Clichy (Manchester City/ANG), Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle/ANG), Patrice Evra (Manchester United/ANG), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal/ANG), Eliaquim Mangala (FC Porto/POR), Adil Rami (Valence/ESP), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal/ANG).
Midfielders : Etienne Capoue (Tottenham/ANG), Clément Grenier (Lyon), Josuha Guilavogui (Saint-Etienne), Geoffrey Kondogbia (FC Séville/ESP), Blaise Matuidi (PSG), Paul Pogba (Juventus/ITA), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle/ANG).
Forwards : Karim Benzema (Real Madrid/ESP), André-Pierre Gignac (Marseille), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal/ANG), Samir Nasri (Manchester City/ANG), Dimitri Payet (Marseille), Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich/ALL), Mathieu Valbuena (Marseille).

I know we play in a 4/2/3/1 but our midfield is too strong and not technical enough. Too much 6s :noah:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Deschamps just announced the 25 french players for the matches against Georgia and Belarus :

Keepers : Mickaël Landreau (Bastia), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham/ANG), Steve Mandanda (Marseille).
Defenders : Eric Abidal (Monaco), Gaël Clichy (Manchester City/ANG), Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle/ANG), Patrice Evra (Manchester United/ANG), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal/ANG), Eliaquim Mangala (FC Porto/POR), Adil Rami (Valence/ESP), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal/ANG).
Midfielders : Etienne Capoue (Tottenham/ANG), Clément Grenier (Lyon), Josuha Guilavogui (Saint-Etienne), Geoffrey Kondogbia (FC Séville/ESP), Blaise Matuidi (PSG), Paul Pogba (Juventus/ITA), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle/ANG).
Forwards : Karim Benzema (Real Madrid/ESP), André-Pierre Gignac (Marseille), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal/ANG), Samir Nasri (Manchester City/ANG), Dimitri Payet (Marseille), Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich/ALL), Mathieu Valbuena (Marseille).

I know we play in a 4/2/3/1 but our midfield is too strong and not technical enough. Too much 6s :noah:

Pogba & Kondogbia is :lawd: pivot . Grenier as the most advanced midfielder/am Valbuena on the rw, Scarface lw and Benzema up top.

The fb's are :flabbynsick:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Journalist (to Balotelli): “You are dominant, like Ibrahimovic…”
Mario: “We are different”
Journalist: “It’s a good compliment”
Mario:”Yes yes, for him”

:russ: this nikka Balotelli

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Pogba & Kondogbia is :lawd: pivot . Grenier as the most advanced midfielder/am Valbuena on the rw, Scarface lw and Benzema up top.

The fb's are :flabbynsick:
Yeah Pogba is definitely a starter but Matuidi is in his prime right now, that's why I don't like.
If you watched the Belgium/France match few weeks ago, we had a Guilavogui / Kondogbia pivot and they weren't helping. They just stayed in front of the defense and worse they also let belgian midfield in between because it was too technical for us to match :sadcam:. I don't think we need that much 6s. We had like 5 people for the same position... Sissoko :camby:, Guilavogui :camby: and let a Cabaye and a Cabella in. At least if Grenier or Valbuena is injured, we have back up.

I'm going for that :
Lloris
Sagna - Kos - Abidal - Evra
Pogba - Matuidi
Payet(Nasri) - Valbuena(Grenier) - Ribéry
Gignac(Benz)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah Pogba is definitely a starter but Matuidi is in his prime right now, that's why I don't like.
If you watched the Belgium/France match few weeks ago, we had a Guilavogui / Kondogbia pivot and they weren't helping. They just stayed in front of the defense and worse they also let belgian midfield in between because it was too technical for us to match :sadcam:. I don't think we need that much 6s. We had like 5 people for the same position... Sissoko :camby:, Guilavogui :camby: and let a Cabaye and a Cabella in. At least if Grenier or Valbuena is injured, we have back up.

I'm going for that :
Lloris
Sagna - Kos - Abidal - Evra
Pogba - Matuidi
Payet(Nasri) - Valbuena(Grenier) - Ribéry
Gignac(Benz)

:ohhh: Why isnt he there or is he injured?

Sissoko is more of a attackin b2b player then a defender

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Why isnt he there or is he injured?

Sissoko is more of a attackin b2b player then a defender
Don't know but I know he caused havoc in PSG defense when they met two weeks ago.
And Sissoko does what Matuidi or Pogba or Capoue can do already. We need more vista, more technical ability in our midfield.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: wenger has bid 25m for Di maria....walcott in the middle??

=====

there's no way levy can sell bale, bring all these players...sell adebayor and bring in hernandez...there's no way...
2ec520676c53b91a11177e6f49cf3cd3.gif