Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That little spell Nasri had when he scored a few goals for Arsenal fooled everybody into thinking he was a top player. Even Utd were interested :dead:
there was an article about this on SB Nation. That time at Arsenal, he was used off the ball and a lot of his goals were one-twos, give-and-go types. The less time he has on the ball, the more effective he is.

When he got more time on the ball, he was useless. Its why I was always:stopitslime: when there was talk about using him as the main creator. Thats not his game, and will never be his game.

Oh well, he got paid, im sure L'OM will be in for him on loan this summer.

Mancini has to go this summer.
he signed a new contract last summer too :pachaha:

he about to get paid to do nothing. :salute:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@thatknickfan
i dont understand why you play Barry when you already have Garcia in your XI?

@SCORCH
at least UTD were smart, they weren't going to offer him that much money in wages. Not to mention the 5million pound in agent fees :mjpls:

Garcia is suppose to be more versatile, but Barry use to play everywhere in his early Villa days. But as midfielders, Garcia has always played infront of the defence on his own its only since hes came to Citeh he had to play in a double.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
can't use
150761hp2.jpg
as scapegoat anymore :heh:

They havent won since he left :pachaha:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Nasri's goal scoring record for France is horrendous. And for City.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there was an article about this on SB Nation. That time at Arsenal, he was used off the ball and a lot of his goals were one-twos, give-and-go types. The less time he has on the ball, the more effective he is.

When he got more time on the ball, he was useless. Its why I was always:stopitslime: when there was talk about using him as the main creator. Thats not his game, and will never be his game.

Oh well, he got paid, im sure L'OM will be in for him on loan this summer.

He just holds the ball, goes around in circles for 15 seconds and then plays a sideways pass. He literally does nothing else. About as creative as Scott Parker when you think about it :ohhh:

he signed a new contract last summer too :pachaha:

he about to get paid to do nothing. :salute:

Arabs probably have a few get-out clauses in that new contract. He'll get paid until he finds another club. His agent probably trying to contact Monaco as we speak.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
the FSC crew making those suggestions about Barry's goal :pachaha:

FSC crew are some of the worst football analysts out there. Blaming the loss on "super rich" players not caring :snoop: such lazy analysis.

Why dont they point out that City were set up poorly?

@SCORCH
:ohhh: i never thought of that. Scott Parker does the same shyt too. BTW, worst contract Mancini's 5yr 30 million pound contract or ALan Pardew's 8 year contract???

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He just holds the ball, goes around in circles for 15 seconds and then plays a sideways pass. He literally does nothing else. About as creative as Scott Parker when you think about it :ohhh:

Arabs probably have a few get-out clauses in that new contract. He'll get paid until he finds another club. His agent probably trying to contact Monaco as we speak.

Roma & Napoli need a new coach

Montez

Superstar
Daps
That little spell Nasri had when he scored a few goals for Arsenal fooled everybody into thinking he was a top player. Even Utd were interested :dead:

Mancini has to go this summer.

I never got how we were a feeder club when we kept fleecing them?

Nasri played with hunger with Arsenal and becoming a great player. He was crucial in that 2010-11 team that was playing some stunning football right after the new year. He was aggressive and a bit like our Iniesta in the sense he was a great facilitator.

I'd take him back :yeshrug:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FSC crew are some of the worst football analysts out there. Blaming the loss on "super rich" players not caring :snoop: such lazy analysis.

Why dont they point out that City were set up poorly?

@SCORCH
:ohhh: i never thought of that. Scott Parker does the same shyt too. BTW, worst contract Mancini's 5yr 30 million pound contract or ALan Pardew's 8 year contract???

If Newcastle started the season with the squad they have now they would have about 10-15 more points. They just left themselves short at the start of the season squad wise.

Once Ben Arfa comes back :whew:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If Newcastle started the season with the squad they have now they would have about 10-15 more points. They just left themselves short at the start of the season squad wise.

Once Ben Arfa comes back :whew:

What fukked Newcastle was losin Cabaye & Ben Arfa for a couple of months

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Nasri played with hunger with Arsenal and becoming a great player. He was crucial in that 2010-11 team that was playing some stunning football right after the new year. He was aggressive and a bit like our Iniesta in the sense he was a great facilitator.

Nasri only had one good season with Arsenal. Then again Nasri was never going to be a success at City because he is not a wide player and that's where Mancini seem set on playing him.

probably would have been more of a success at United because SAF would have played him as a #8 with good wide play to allow him space to create.
@SCORCH
Ben Arfa will be @Tottenham next season :mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:

He was never at any point remotely close to even being a poor man's Iniesta.

Guy had a 2 month spell in which he scored goals for Arsenal. He's been a nothing player for practically his entire City career.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
never thought of this :ohhh:

I would, only if he is willing to be the complimentary player that he is. And only if he is willing to take on his marker a lot more. And only if he lets Jack and Santi do all the work. And only if he takes a massive paycut.

I would like him a lot in this side giving one-twos with Jack and Santi, and realizing that he isnt the creative type. I dont think his ego would allow it tho.

he def not a facilitator tho, but then again I wouldnt say Iniesta is either.

probably would have been more of a success at United because SAF would have played him as a #8 with good wide play to allow him space to create.
he would have been awful in that position :russ:

he isnt a good passer either.

doubtful

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nasri only had one good season with Arsenal. Then again Nasri was never going to be a success at City because he is not a wide player and that's where Mancini seem set on playing him.

@SCORCH

Nasri isnt a central player either.

And Bennie Arthur wants PSG