Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't even realise Nasri was playing. Thought he got subbed off at the half :dead: What a nothing player.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad City is focusing their efforts elsewhere. Like on the UEF... smh.

FFP is killing us. Time to start buying out contracts. Lescott, Dzeko, Nasri, Barry..ALL OUT.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm glad City is focusing their efforts elsewhere. Like on the UEF... smh.

FFP is killing us. Time to start buying out contracts. Lescott, Dzeko, Nasri, Barry..ALL OUT.

:rudy:

U start playing like this it affects u in whatever competition ur shytty team is in :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Struggled a lot. Looks shaky and playing in midfield hasn't helped either. Can only remember 2-3 games he's looked any good. Good squad player but doubt he'll be the long-term solution at LB.

Thought England looked a lot better once Baines came on midweek btw. Ashley ain't the same player any more and hasn't been for ages. Baines offers a lot more and should be first choice.

Shame I think he has potential, needs to move from Chelsea tbh and get games

I'd still have Cole for the big games, especially with those average centre halves. Cahill/Lescott :scusthov:

If Atletico are playing Champions League next season it'd be pointless to bring him back here.

He probably wouldn't want to swap that for Premier League either and upsetting him wouldn't be beneficial :whoa: Gotta keep him happy until he signs that extension. :merchant:

If hes told we sendin you out to get experience for a year then we gunna make you #1 then yeah he'll comeback. Dont want a De Gea situation